Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here (976 Views)

Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / Beware Of Sanusi: Lesson For All Southerners And The Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Chimighty007(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Dear Southerners,

I am here to advocate for our Unity.

Firstly, I stand on behalf every Southern on this platform, to say sorry for every hate speech, insult, name calling and tagging done by each of us. With everything we hold so dearly and highly estimable, I plead for reunion.

I feel it's time we begin the shaping of our future from here being a platform that can reach out to so many.

Let me remind us that what is before us is not a political, religious or regional issue but it is about CONQUERING and POSSESSING the whole Federation.

It's not North-northeast or North-northwest or North Central but NORTH against either South-east or South-west or South-south so that your numbers, strengths and voices can be few.

Some Southern regions will even join the North, how long sha we continue to follow the leadership of the politicians who are after themselves? How long shall we follow political parties?

Who has brought the unrest in all the region? Who brought ESN and Amotekun?

They have a complete constituted body (Sharia) inside another camouflage constituted body (Nigeria).

If you must know it's South that is Nigeria, North is NOT Nigeria, the proves are everywhere.

The words of Usman Dan Fodio: Nigeria is their Estate. Northernization: A Northerner first, Foreign Experts then other regions.

The country is run like a business, the North is the owner while the rest of us are staff, that's why whether a Southerner becomes president, he's still accountable to the North who is the owner of the business, the owner can do anyhow but the staff can't.

We need to unite.
Let's stop the online war.
It's SOUTH not South-east or South-west or South-south.

Together we shall make them know that the retheorics has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Chimighty007(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Please this page is for only Southerners, let's put region, party affiliation or religion aside.

More so, we should begin our comments with apologies. I have done mine.

It gladdens my heart, every Southern activists now claims Igbo, something is happening and a huge one is coming. Thanks
Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by PoloG: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Bleep and fvck southern unity

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Chimighty007(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:
You no dey tire with this your fvcking unity begging, let me tell you and i want it to sink into your flat skull, yoruba will never unite with any fvcking tribe especially Igbo, do your own and we do our own
Yoruba say no to southern unity, fvck southern unity

If the main people can apologize and work for unity then you're very very insignificant, hope you'll stay to defend your roof or sleeping space if the need arises tomorrow

Let the scale fall off your eyes

6 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Kukukillus: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Bro u are on your own o.
The real oduduwa race and biafra race are now united.
Let this one too sink into ur beautiful skull grin

Biafravd:
You no dey tire with this your fvcking unity begging, let me tell you and i want it to sink into your flat skull, yoruba will never unite with any fvcking tribe especially Igbo, do your own and we do our own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Ejike07: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Your words are on point. It is very necessary for Southerners to unite and form a common front. All these " Igbos are this" and "yorubas are that" MUST stop. Enough of unnecessary tribal rants and rancour.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2021
TELL THOSE YORUBA MUSLIMS CALLED AFONJAS NOT TO COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE ON THIS THREAD...

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by ggood: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
We are here , Fulani , Hausa, Mada, Eggon, michika, Berom, afor, Bwari Muslims can go to hell

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Chimighty007(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:
unity beggar don dey plenty for this forum, just to let you know, yoruba people will never unite with Igbo, never.
Fvck southern unity

Go and as your fathers that's if have any, what was called initially.

Have you ever heard North-northeast or North-northwest or North Central, even an attack on cow the whole North will respond they may not even know the owner of the set of cows forgetting that even other regions now own and herd cows hiring fulanis to run it for them.

Even attack on BH was an attack on the NORTH.

LET IT GET INTO YOUR HEAD IF YOU HAVE SPACE LEFT

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Jostoman: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:
did they even know your existence in Yoruba land?

6 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Chimighty007(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Without sentiments compare Nigeria to a business or company and it will be clear to you what's really happening.

Other regions are beginning to form union to protect their existence just as staff form union to protect their jobs

The owner of the job can decide to make his 3yes old son as the MD and everyone will accept even though he knows nothing

I have a lot to say but it breaks my heart there's none to hear or listen
Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by DiagnoPolitics: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:

Abookigerian muslim don land immediately, he has come to defend dan fodio estate that is crumbling before their eyes. grin grin

See as your skull dey chop knocks left, right and center from every southerner. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by micseyi(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:
unity beggar don dey plenty for this forum, just to let you know, yoruba people will never unite with Igbo, never.
Fvck southern unity

You actually sound immature.

Tell me, are you happy with the way the north especially the Hausas and Fulanis have conducted themselves? Are you happy with the way Buhari has ruled? Isn’t it time to take back your destiny from the North?

Look inward and stop your childishness.

You certainly don’t represent the Yoruba people. I won’t even be surprised if you are a Fulani bigot posing as a southerner.

Well, a lot of yorubas I’ve spoken to have actually want Nigeria to end. Northern tyranny must end!!!

3 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by RisenJoe(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Southern unity is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by KoshCAD: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:
Aboki idiot. Get the Bleep outta here. I am Yoruba from Ondo state. Oda town in Akure south. I stand with southern unity to destroy your aboki race.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by Luigi02(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2021
The South South is already ready for a unity. You should spend more time talking to the cat & rats. IPOB & Afonjas....
Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by KoshCAD: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jostoman:
He's never Yoruba.
Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by shiffynaani(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jostoman:
Fulani dog, come and answer this question grin

To all my southern brothers, i declare my loyalty to una.

We are in this together. For better for worse�✊
Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by micseyi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Biafravd:
truly we want nigeria to end but unity with Igbo is a no no for we sensible yoruba, i am a proud yoruba man and i can never deny my tribe
God bless yoruba nation
Fvck southern unity

We are talking about uniting against a common enemy the North! Whether you like it or not, politics is a game of numbers. As long as there exist rancour in the south, North will always benefit. It’s straight from the ‘Acts of War’ -‘Divide and conquer’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by IJOBA11: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kukukillus:
Bro u are on your own o.
The real oduduwa race and biafra race are now united.
Let this one too sink into ur beautiful skull grin

THE GUY IS RADICAL FULANI ISLAMIST. THEY ALWAYS HAVE HEART ATTACK ANY TIME BIAFRA IS MENTIONED ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Must Unite: Let All Southerners Gather Here by IJOBA11: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
TELL THOSE YORUBA MUSLIMS CALLED AFONJAS NOT TO COME AND COMMENT NONSENSE ON THIS THREAD...
ANOTHER FULANI JIHADIST

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Died—iswap / . / Debtors List: If Your State Is On Tis List You Should Be Ashamed On Its Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.