Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs (152 Views)

UBER/BOLT Partner And Drivers In ENUGU And OWERRI, Please Share Your Experience / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / Biometrics To Replace Atm's Soon - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs by jubianose(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Enugu and it's environs and you want to do your N-POWER biometrics finger capturing call or chat this line Chukwuemeka (08068071124). The price is just 1k.

Do not miss 60k(as I heard they are increasing it) because of inability to do fingerprint biometrics.

Call or chat me up and do your biometrics today before it closes. God bless.

Address is Agbani Rd, by Amechi b/stop. Call me immediately.

Do your biometrics today
Re: N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs by jubianose(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2021
If you are in Enugu and it's environs and you want to do your N-POWER biometrics finger capturing call or chat this line Chukwuemeka (08068071124) The price is just 1k.

Do not miss 60k(as I heard they are increasing it) because of inability to do fingerprint biometrics.

Call or chat me up and do your biometrics today before it closes. God bless.
Re: N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs by jubianose(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Do your biometrics today
Re: N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs by jubianose(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2021
The Easterners should take advantage of this opportunity and collect this Federal government money. Not always on our personal business matter should we get involved.

Do your N-POWER biometrics now. It just take 2mins in my shop. Thank you.

Ask those who has done it in my shop.
Re: N-power Biometrics Finger Capturing For Those In Enugu And Its Environs by jubianose(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2021
I heard it closes on 6th. I pray they extend it. But while wait, when you can do it now and be assured even if they did not extend it.

Do your biometrics now. It just 1k in my shop.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For CUSTOMIZING Of All Kinds Of Wears, 3D Frame, Royal Pillows Etc / Install Central Cooling System For Better Air And Energy Efficiency / Should I Buy Shiba Swap Before Its Listed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.