Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher (569 Views)

Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by VEXT: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2021
300L UNICROSS student allegedly stabbed to death by suspected phone snatchers in Calabar

The University of Cross River State, UNICROSS, Calabar campus identified as Ford Moses Nkasi, was killed by assailants suspected to be armed robbers. 

It was gathered that the incident happened near the school administrative building, few metres away from the Security post at about 8pm on Thursday, June 3. 

According to report, the student of Visual Art Department witnessed a three-man gang robbing a female student of her smart phone.

He was said to have chased after the robbers who successfully made away with the phone in a bid to retrieve it but they stabbed him multiple times with a dagger and he bled to death

Sources, who spoke to Croos River Watch, said the student died twenty minutes later while being rushed to the hospital by his colleagues. 

Two of the suspects were caught by the UNICROSS security while one managed to escape.

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/1897296047111978/

Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2021
The two nabbed suspects should kiss life goodbye.

But why form Bruce Lee with three armed thieves?

Was Kolesinac his real life heroe he wanted to emulate?

Why is the school security that porous for such to take place within the premises?

Was he going to impress the girl with his move?

So many questions playing on my head...

Lesson learnt : sometimes learn to mind your business and never contend with armed robbers. Life has no duplicate.

My heart goes out to his family and loved ones

Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by yinkus6750(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Good that two of the hoodlums were caught.
Jungle justice would have been meted on them immediately.
The deceased should have allowed them go with the phone.
So unfortunate for him, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by Kwecheeh100: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Damn! waat a foolish way to die? WOMAN the greatest enemy to man since time immemorial had it been it was a man...
Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by Foolishmasses: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
If I talk now....they will say I'm wicked and not compassionate.

Has anyone noticed say na dummy brains full of physical space today? you dey chase robbers to retrieve phone of patapata let's say $500 for a girl.

I trust the angel or devil up there to continue the stabbing on knowing weting bring you come.

Simp everywhere

1 Like

Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by folabayo(f): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Hope he wasn't trying to be superman just to impress the babe...,how can u go after three armed men with no conscience and you dnt even have ordinary cutlass with you to defend yourself

R.i.p dear superhero
Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by Eizzy003(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Unicross formerly Crutech have been shut down temporarily after mobile police were brought in to chase away student who were protesting against the killing of ford.
Details later

1 Like

Re: 300L UNICROSS Student Allegedly Stabbed To Death By Suspected Phone Snatcher by DaddyRochie1642: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2021
The girl that was robbed will highest she'd tears for like one week,(depending on the type of phone, at least she'll still be alive).

The Superhero would have also been alive too, at least there is no where in the story where it states that the "robbers" were hurting the girl, that Superhero's help should have been to console the girl of her Loss when the robbers were gone and nothing more.

Minding Your Business Is GOLDEN.

(1) (Reply)

The Sight Of Unknown Gunman Around Jos North Local Government / Lagos-task-force, Impounded my friend Of One Way, Without Any Sign Of One Way / See A Police Man Beating Somebody's Wife And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.