Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. (475 Views)

Truth Turned Upside-down: How Do These Persons At Night? / Lagos Should Account For Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Toll - Mr Ebun-olu Adegboruwa / Sani Bello Should Account For N1.4bn Minna 5-star Hotel Fund, Says Ex-gov Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. by Chidexter(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
We all know following a video by the Late Gulak, that he had a major beef with a political rival before his death, but the Government is having none of it blaming a different sect for his assassination. I'm not in support of the sinister decisions of our Government since time immemorial. Imagine pushing Gulak's death on Ipob when there is absolutely no link between the characters.

Now I ask, Is Gulak the first politician assassinated in Nigeria before now?
Who killed the likes of Bola Ige, Abiola, kudirat, Dele Giwa and even Funsho Williams amongst others?. Was it the same Ipob or what?. Cos I'm pretty sure if their agitation was loudest during those times, these deaths would have been pinned on them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. by Joromi1: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Gulak was a victim of circumstance. IPOB didn't kill him. I believe Nigerian politicians are aware of this too but none is bold enough to speak up. Even the way police quickly sacrificed unfortunate "innocent" men to hush the case is suspicious. Gulak's killer is getting the upper hand.

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. by Chidexter(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2021
The problem is the killers are left to go scot-free. And they are absolutely doing nothing about it, what can be more evil than this?.
Re: Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. by mbaise1000: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2021
The murderers are going free because of a collective hatred of igbos, their rallying point of hatred is IPOB and they know that at the mention of IPOB and BIAFRA, the zombies will agree with them, I am thinking that even the family members of this gulak likes the and agrees that IPOB killed these person otherwise they should have asked some pertinent questions

1 Like

Re: Government Should Account For Who Killed These Persons. by Julianaa: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Chidexter:
We all know following a video by the Late Gulak, that he had a major beef with a political rival before his death, but the Government is having none of it blaming a different sect for his assassination. I'm not in support of the sinister decisions of our Government since time immemorial. Imagine pushing Gulak's death on Ipob when there is absolutely no link between the characters.

Now I ask, Is Gulak the first politician assassinated in Nigeria before now?
Who killed the likes of Bola Ige, Abiola, kudirat, Dele Giwa and even Funsho Williams amongst others?. Was it the same Ipob or what?. Cos I'm pretty sure if their agitation was loudest during those times, these deaths would have been pinned on them.

(1) (Reply)

FAAN Begs Passengers As Chek-in System Collapses At Lagos Airport / Police Arrest Punch Correspondent For Covering Protest Against Uzodinma / Video: You're A Natural Leader,kogi Has Remained Peaceful- Ooni To Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.