Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

There’s More To Blogging Then You Know - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / There’s More To Blogging Then You Know (238 Views)

Best Blogging Guides For You As A Beginner | Jenbn / Learn More About Blogging / Ask Any Questions Related To SEO, Google Map, Website Design, Blogging Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s More To Blogging Then You Know by Emjakata: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
When you talk about blogging, to most bloggers what comes to mind is the search engine optimization (SEO), building of backlinks ... for ranking proposes. but brethren there’s more to all this listed. In my four years of blogging have come to realize how I waisted the four years of my life doing this things I listed above, is not as if am against doing SEO and building more link to your website but my point is it’s doesn’t help in a long run you even could end up spending more then what you will be earning from Google Adsense or Google core update would make you weep. cry

I was able to see the light after have done my own research, get to meet friends who earn far more than I could ever expect. nothing comes easy you know.. every one doing what will favor them..
I do make upto 3k$ From my Adsense and am just 24 years old, would say this is the best days of my life I have ever come across. How am I doing it, how I pulled out this method is divine, it’s a well known method but knowing how to put it In use to make money that’s were the problem comes.
**(1) Knowing how to convert any social traffic to Google search eng. or

**(2) using script to gain thousands of real human USA traffic to your website (this method you need to have sizable organic traffic before running it)

Below is my two blog Adsense earnings for last month and the third photo is my Facebook ads dashboard
Good luck

Re: There’s More To Blogging Then You Know by Emjakata: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2021
You can join my WhatsApps group
For bloggers only Follow this link

https:///Jm0gYB6vjjgJOJO7Vn11F9
Re: There’s More To Blogging Then You Know by vikthor74: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
bro i need your help am a blog too
Re: There’s More To Blogging Then You Know by Emjakata: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
vikthor74:
bro i need your help am a blog too

Owk, how can i hlp
Re: There’s More To Blogging Then You Know by easydrizzle(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2021
hi the whatapps link is no longer functioning, i would like to join because have being tying to scale my ads sense for some time now

(1) (Reply)

Top Selling Headphones In 2021,headphoneguide.net / FEMVEL Laboratory Services (FLS) / What Are The Uses Of The Ecommerce Clone Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.