Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example (929 Views)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Enculer: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Ironsi, like Jonathan tried to please the north but it cost him not only his life by the lives of millions os Easterners ultimately. The same people that carried out genocide can and will carry out another genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by STEWpid(f): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
There are things the Southern leaders know about this higi-haga and they're hiding it from their Southern citizens.

What is it about pleasing the North?
Why not pleasing the South?

Southern leaders still reserve the power to break this country but why are they holding it back?
Why fear North?
What is in North to fear?
Even though we know that North has a large population of useless people that are meant to be used and die miserably because they have no future in them.

Southern leaders that kept on holding Nigeria because of monetary gains should know that you will be stoned to death someday and even your kids will not escape the pandemonica.. The time is fast approaching..

I have no problem with North, but Southern leaders!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
My dear brother Ironsi never wanted to please the north but the Eastern region

out of 33 federal position, Ironsi gave or appointmented 31 easterners and gave or appointmented 1 from the northern region and another from the western region

it should not noted that Ironsi suspended the Regional Federal Constitution and impose a unitary military constitution.

It should be noted that Ironsi and azekiwe was believe with some Igbo's to plot the first coup in Nigeria.

After the counter coup by mostly military personnel from the northern region, the unitary government that aguyi ironsi wanted to use to favour the igbo eastern region automatically was use and favoured the northern region. Thus the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Jesuschristus: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
The Igbo terrorism lead by nzeogwu installed ironsi,and a greater terrorism from the north removed him,that's to tell u each time the east think they are mad ,north is always madder

1 Like

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by BiafIntel: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Stop using "north", instead use "FULANIS"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Enculer: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Col Adejunle was expected to kill the Eastern officers

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Enculer: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
BiafIntel:
Stop using "north", instead use "FULANIS"

Have the non-fulanlis ever sided with the Biafrans? No.

They will act as foot soldiers again for the both when the north wants.

No difference between Kano and Benue or between Zamfara and Kogi as far as Biafra is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Enculer: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Northerners backed out of an agreement. As expected.

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Enculer: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The Igbo terrorism lead by nzeogwu installed ironsi,and a greater terrorism from the north removed him,that's to tell u each time the east think they are mad ,north is always madder

Exactly. Stick with north as the time of reckoning will come surely.

Meanwhile Nzeogwu is now igbo? Confused zoo man.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by BiafIntel: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Enculer:

Have the non-fulanlis ever sided with the Biafrans? No.

They will act as foot soldiers again for the both when the north wants.

No difference between Kano and Benue or between Zamfara and Kogi as far as Biafra is concerned.

Go try that nonsense you did in 1967-70 as a fulani today and see if it will work for you. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has exposed the fulani fallacy and the whole of nigeria, especially the northerners have come to know the fulanis by who they are. Deceivers, cunning, illiterates, and dangerous.
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by AfonjaConehead: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
obehi247:

out of 33 federal position, Ironsi gave or appointmented 31 easterners and gave or appointmented 1 from the north region and another from the western region

it should not noted that Ironsi suspended the Regional Federal Constitution and impose a unitary military constitution.

It should be noted that Ironsi and azekiwe was believe with some Igbo's to plot the first coup in Nigeria.

After the counter coup by mostly military personnel from the northern region, the unitary government that aguyi ironsi wanted to use to favour the igbo eastern region automatically was use and favoured the northern region. Thus the problem of Nigeria

Uhundan nokhua!!!!! Ghe'oria!!!! Omeme!!!!
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by EdoDefence: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Uhundan nokhua!!!!! Ghe'oria!!!! Omeme!!!!

Danmwehọn, ẹtiebọ ghe ovbiẹdo runda wẹ ẹ Biafra yẹ wẹ.

Ẹdo ẹ Biafra
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by AfonjaConehead: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
EdoDefence:

Danmwehọn, ẹtiebọ ghe ovbiẹdo runda wẹ ẹ Biafra yẹ wẹ.

Ẹdo ẹ Biafra
Emata no...I know that very well. Maa e biafra. But what I really don't like is why do we choose to keep attacking these Igbo people as if they are our main problem?
Can't we channel this energy to and join hands in liberating ourselves from the common enemy and internal colonialists?

Wao,I like your Edo writing ability. I wish I can scribe like you cheesy
Koyo..domo
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by EdoDefence: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Emata no...I know that very well. Maa e biafra. But what I really don't like is why do we choose to keep attacking these Igbo people as if they are our main problem?
Can't we channel this energy to and join hands in liberating ourselves from the common enemy and internal colonialists?

Wao,I like your Edo writing ability. I wish I can scribe like you cheesy
Koyo..domo

Uruẹse otẹmwẹn, sokpan e Biafra yẹ wẹ gbe

1 Like

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by mrvitalis(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
obehi247:

out of 33 federal position, Ironsi gave or appointmented 31 easterners and gave or appointmented 1 from the north region and another from the western region

Why are u lying 30 appointment to east ?

He suspended regional government who was he meeting in ibadan when they killed him and what position did ojuchkwu hold ?

He suspended regional government who was he meeting in ibadan when they killed him and what position did ojuchkwu hold ?
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by theTranslator: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
obehi247:

And they now shout marginalisation cheesy grin

God is great cheesy
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

go for fact check
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by durangokid: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
obehi247:

go for fact check
just answer the questions he asked you that will tell you that your brain is filled with akamu, that is why history is good, sorry I meant that inbe called sammy

1 Like

Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Nigeriadondie: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Enculer:
Ironsi, like Jonathan tried to please the north but it cost him not only his life by the lives of millions os Easterners ultimately. The same people that carried out genocide can and will carry out another genocide.

undecided Please, what’s the name of the group?
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by durangokid: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2021
obehi247:

go for fact check
. Sorry i meant that fool not you
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by IGBOSON1: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2021
durangokid:
just answer the questions he asked you that will tell you that your brain is filled with akamu, that is why history is good

With threads like this, you have to expect the usual lying, Igbo-hating suspects to surface in a bid to try and sustain their lies against Ironsi and Igbos. Their aim is to try and divert the attention of the rest of Nigeria from the ongoing downward spiralling of all developmental indices in a country they've 'owned and controlled' since they murdered Ironsi in 1966! Their aim is to try and heap on Ironsi and Igbos, the blame for the shithole status Buhari and his region (not forgetting their southern cheerleaders) have bestowed on Nigeria!

Ignore them! smiley
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2021
How on Earth did he try to please the North?
Ahmadu Bello was killed by Nzeogwu and co all he had to do to please the North was to publicly execute them and pretend to like Ahmadu Bello, one simple task yet he failed woefully...

Gowon and Muritala Mohammed disliked Ahmadu Bello but they were wise enough to act otherwise...
Re: Why It Will Always Remain A Mistake To Please The Northerners - Ironsi Example by durangokid: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2021
IGBOSON1:

With threads like this, you have to expect the usual lying, Igbo-hating suspects to surface in a bid to try and sustain their lies against Ironsi and Igbos. Their aim is to try and divert the attention of the rest of Nigeria from the ongoing downward spiralling of all developmental indices in a country they've 'owned and controlled' since they murdered Ironsi in 1966! Their aim is to try and heap on Ironsi and Igbos, the blame for the shithole status Buhari and his region (not forgetting their southern cheerleaders) have bestowed on Nigeria!

Ignore them! smiley
. And the never argue with their sense imagine some of them stupidly staying Ironsi dissolved regional government then the question now is if did why did he travel to north and West and about to go east before Danjuma and his gang Rebels killed him in Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Will Complete The Good Works He Started In Imo Through Me – Uzodimma / Laugh Wan Kill Me. From Super Cop To Super Crook. APC Govt Eeh! / Hunters Raid Niger Community, Kill 47 Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.