Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,934 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Scammers Won't Go Free - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammers Won't Go Free (446 Views)

Woman, 31, Who Became Pregnant By 13 Year Old Won't Go To Jail / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Won't Go Free by Moxil(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
This happened to me yesterday (03/06/2021), I was sitting at the showroom when some niggaz entered the showroom that they want to buy shoes, we bargained with the price and we finally concluded at the rate of 45000 for 3 half shoes... They offered to pay through transfer and I gave them my account number, as one of them was doing the transfer he asked me my name in which I confirmed and he showed me the debit alert after the transaction, I collected his number Incase of any story that might want to touch, though as of the time he left I didn't receive alert, when I finished with the other customer I picked up my phone and called the guy that I have not seen the alert he told me I should wait maybe is network, I remain calm, around 8pm I became worried, the money that[/color][color=#000000] doesn't belong to me, I became so worried, I have to check my account balance, still I can't find anything, I chatted him up on WhatsApp and he replied me that he will fixed the issue, this morning I have to enter bank maybe the money is hanging, the customer service lady told me no money is hanging anywhere, I called the guy and he told me that he will enter bank to complain, to my greatest surprise that was the last call he picked from me, he blocked me and also blocked on WhatsApp, I went to etisalat office to complain maybe they can track the guy with his number, they told me they can't do anything about the issue, am just confused like this, Shoes gone Money gone, how will tell my Boss

Re: Scammers Won't Go Free by tripplephi: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
The scammers number should have been dropped in your post.
Your boss may fire you BUT this should be a lesson for you... WAKE UP TO LEARN ABOUT PHONE SECURITY AND BUSINESS SECURITY..... you can not claim ignorance in today's day and time..... YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER TRUST TRANSFER UNTIL YOUR BALANCE REFLECTS IT then you can release products.

STREET SENSE is what you need.

If you knew about all these, you wouldn't have fallen for this.

ALSO YOU BOSS NEEDS CCTV.... you need to snap customers that are suspicious...

for retrieval of your money, maybe BANK and POLICE can help you but it will cost you sha... because they charge 30k for tracking phone numbers.

SO act fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers Won't Go Free by Moxil(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thanks Bro....I was just hooked up with other customers
Re: Scammers Won't Go Free by Moxil(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
09134198241 for information please
Re: Scammers Won't Go Free by maryam3ekong: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
sad
Re: Scammers Won't Go Free by Umsworld: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
See alerts before releasing your goods!
I repeat
SEE ALERTS BEFORE RELEASING YOUR GOODS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Chidinma Now? / Police Apprehend, Nnamuka Uchenna, ‘ipob’s Drug Supplier’ In Imo / VIDEO : See What This UNILAG Lady Did To Agbero In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.