Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (50508 Views)

#NoMoreBloodShed: DSS Invites Zainab Ahmed Over Protests Against Killings / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by delivryboy: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

The protest is against your security forces that are busy killing unarmed civilians

This got nothing to do with IPOB, they dont touch civilians

Why do you guys always lying to yourselves, what is obvious to the whole world you still choose to deny shamelessly. The people of Imo state have chosen peace over falsehood. IPOB need to stop using civilians (like themselves) as collateral in their senseless and directionless war. Let south east remain great.
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
delivryboy:

Why do you guys always lying to yourselves, what is obvious to the whole world you still choose to deny shamelessly. The people of Imo state have chosen peace over falsehood. IPOB need to stop using civilians (like themselves) as collateral in their senseless and directionless war. Let south east remain great.

Its your security forces that in Imo state, tagging anyone the like as IPOB and doing whatever they like to that person

Where in Nigeria have you ever heard that people are protesting on for Police? Is it the incredible love people in Nigeria suddenly have for Police? grin grin grin
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Segzy19: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
That last picture and inscription makes no sense.

Police is never, and will never be your friend..
Nigerian police o...
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

The protest is against your security forces that are busy killing unarmed civilians

This got nothing to do with IPOB, they dont touch civilians
so the security personnels are not human being abi? Do you know how many imo citizens are in police and the military?
Stop fooling yourself!
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by bewla(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Mumu, who's killing imo citizens, is it not Nigerian terrorist forces
Now is the time to kill this demon killing innocent people and police

Before it get out of hand

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by luluman: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
Protests against buhari and his terrorist fulani soldiers you mean.
Does your brain work upside down?
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
peacekante:
The imo state youths have storm the major roads of the state demanding for an end to the killings of policemen by IPOB and it's unknown Gunmen.

na now una dey wake up abi? Abi na that buhari speech wake una up.? Is that the language una understand? Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, the pikin self no go sleep....
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
obailala:
I even thought I was expending energy explaining to a mature or sensible human, the dangers of what he supports. Little did I know I was conversing with either a very silly child or a dumb adult.

First of all I'm Nigerian, and insecurity anywhere is my business. Secondly and most importantly, the Imo state you and your gun toting hoodlums are burning is my state of origin; so that makes it even more of my business.

Lastly, even if I weren't Nigerian or African, nothing stops me from airing my opinion about what happens in any part of the world. So keep your dumb logic to yourself.

Channel this your energy to fulanis terrorist so they will stop killing innocent people in Nigeria...
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ndi Igbo won't support a terrorist group that are killing their own, even your leader denies them at any given opportunity because he is not proud of the fact that 99% of UGM victims are Igbos.
A useless group that want to turn Igbo land into another Maiduguri.UMG days are numbered.

Fulanis terrorist has already turn Nigeria to a blood sucking country...
If Igbos no cause trouble in there land, the fulanis will do so..
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by obailala(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Channel this your energy to fulanis terrorist so they will stop killing innocent people in Nigeria...
Fulani terrorist are killing innocent people, then the best solution your own brain could dig up is to pick guns and start killing policemen and innocent people in owerri. Obviously this is the most retardedd logic I've heard of in recent times.
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
obailala:
Fulani terrorist are killing innocent people, then the best solution your own brain could dig up is to pick guns and start killing policemen and innocent people in owerri. Obviously this is the most retarded logic I've heard of in recent times.

Don't forget UGM are still unkown... The UGM that burn police stations have you ever heard they killed innocent people... instead of me to die in the hands of those terrorist fulanis, I will go and get a gun and defend myself as an igbo man, I will make sure I die with 10 fulanis head.. Don't also forget that anyone with unidentified gun is known as unkown gun man..
IPOB are defending Igbo land from fulanis terrorist...
Is it a crime to defer your land.... wink
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Fulanis terrorist has already turn Nigeria to a blood sucking country...
If Igbos no cause trouble in there land, the fulanis will do so..

Only a madman causes trouble in his house.
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by obailala(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Don't forget UGM are still unkown...
IPOB are defending Igbo land from fulanis terrorist...
Is it a crime to defer your land.... wink
Unknown my foot! If in your camp you guys reason like toddlers, you really think everyone out there also reasons slowly?
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
obailala:
Unknown my foot! If in your camp you guys reason like toddlers, you really think everyone out there also reasons slowly?

Yes ooo you reason faster, since UGM are causing trouble in Igbo land at least fulanis terrorist are not save in Igbo land...
IGBOS dash you fulanis, you can take and accommodate them but as long as GOVERNMENT won't do anything about fulanis Killing innocent people in Nigeria there will be no PEACE.... You can go and fvck yourself....

Those police and soldiers killed by UGM what is there work in Igbo land what are they doing, they carry 5 military checkpoint mount in one street in southeast as if we are in war but still yet fulanis still kills innocent person and will go and hide in the police station or army barrack...
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

Only a madman causes trouble in his house.

And it's only a mad man will not make peace in his house and go to another man's house to make peace...

A fulani man will leave his house and come to another man's house to kill him and when you complain you become a bad person...
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

And it's only a mad man will not make peace in his house and go to another man's house to make peace...

A fulani man will leave his house and come to another man's house to kill him and when you complain you become a bad person...

How many Fulani killer herdsmen have ESN/UGM killed compare it with how many Igbos UGM/ESN have killed since december last year.
Fulani Fulani....go after them and leave police and army alone.
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ojiofor:

How many Fulani killer herdsmen have ESN/UGM killed compare it with how many Igbos UGM/ESN have killed since december last year.
Fulani Fulani....go after them and leave police and army alone.

Talk say you be police man or you have a relative in the police but you see me non of my relatives are in police and I will not allow my love ones to join Nigeria police or army...

Tell the fulanis to do nonsense in Igbo land and let him be caught, they will use his head to roast corn...
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Talk say you be police man or you have a relative in the police but you see me non of my relatives are in police and I will not allow my love ones to join Nigeria police or army...

Tell the fulanis to do nonsense in Igbo land and let him be caught, they will use his head to roast corn...

Fulani killer herdsmen killed 30 people in Ebonyi recently,what did you do?
You couldn't stop them,you did nothing only to show up attacking police to steal their guns.
ESN is useless and UGM is a curse to Igboland.
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

You couldn't stop them,you did nothing only to show up attacking police to steal their guns.

Then what have the police done before and now the UGM is attacking them.. have they arrested any fulanis and jail him, instead they will come with a cooked lie that the fulanis have repented...
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

You see those UGM God will continue blessing them.... Go and eat shiiit.....
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OBIPLUS(m): 2:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Something is still very missing, nobody is even talking about how to address the root causes of insecurity for example hunger, marginalization, unemployment, particular section of the Country holding power etc.
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:31am On Jun 05, 2021
SINCE 1999 OF NASSENT DEMOCRACY NIGERIA HAS SUFFERED ACUTE MORAL DECAY FR FAKES PREACHERS TO BAD POLITICIANS,TO BAD REGIMES AND TO TERRIBLE YAHOO YOUTH GENERATION. THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD CRY FOR REVIVAL OF NAIJA.YOU NIGERIA PPL OF TODAY DONT FEAR GOD ANYMORE,YOU ONLY LOVE &WORSHIP MONEY JUST AS YOU HAVE BEING TAUGHT BY YOUR TODAY'S FAKE PASTORS TO BE SELFISH AND TO PAY LIP SERVICE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.GOD IS NOT MOCKED angry
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SINCE 1999 OF NASSENT DEMOCRACY NIGERIA HAS SUFFERED ACUTE MORAL DECAY FR FAKES PREACHERS TO BAD POLITICIANS,TO BAD REGIMES AND TO TERRIBLE YAHOO YOUTH GENERATION. THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD CRY FOR REVIVAL OF NAIJA.YOU NIGERIA PPL OF TODAY DONT FEAR GOD ANYMORE,YOU ONLY LOVE &WORSHIP MONEY JUST AS YOU HAVE BEING TAUGHT BY YOUR TODAY'S FAKE PASTORS TO BE SELFISH AND TO PAY LIP SERVICE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.GOD IS NOT MOCKED angry
Today's preachers in naija are so less concerned about tension in Nigeria.They could not even lend their voices for encouraging Tolerance,Peace and Prayers for stability of the Nation.Na wa ooo! Those preachers are so mean and only care about money and materialism from congregation.THIS SAME CONGREGATION AFTER GOING THROW TRYIN TIMES AFTER COVID LOCKDOWN.ONLY BABA FALANA AND HIS SON HAS TAKEN THEIR ROLE AS MORAL TOUCH BEARERS.
Looking unto JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD and not unto any preacher brcause GOD ALMIGHTY IS HOLDING NIGERIA BY HIS HANDS OF PROTECTION AND PEACE. I REMEMBER THOSE 8YEARS OF TENSED HARDTIME of SAP REGIME OF Ibb, very sincere charater SPIRITUAL LEADERS LIKE Bishop Benson DAHOSA, Bishop ILOPUTA IFE, Prophet OBADARE,Arch Bishop OKOGIE all SPOKE OUT BUT STILL SUED FOR PEACE. undecided WE SHOULD ALL RETURN TO FAITH OF OUR FATHERS TO PRACTICE GENUINE WORKS OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN TAUGHT BY CHRIST. sad
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by adadike(f): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Ojiofor:

People were forced to comply for fear being killed by the little Hitlar of Afaraukwu Ibeku.
Listen to him where he threatened to kill anyone that dare open his shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomnxCx8MLc
just imagine! And someone with brains is following this runaway ritualist and terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2021
adadike:
just imagine! And someone with brains is following this runaway ritualist and terrorist

His followers have no ability to think for themselves.Whatever the Ayatollah of Afaraukwu Ibeku says is final to his brain-washed Ibinı ukpabi deity oat taking followers nor matter how ridiculous it is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOUR VIOLENT YOUTHS BURNED POLICE STATIONS,KILL THEM, RELEASED PRISONERS, AND DID ALL SORTS OF EVIL, WHILE YOU PPL CHEERED,because YOU WERE IGNORANT AND YOUR SENSES LOCKED IN IDOL WORSHIP.
STOP MIXING IDOL WORSHIP WITH CHRISTIANITY ,OTHERWISE YOU CANT ENJOY ALMIGHTY GOD'S PEACE AND JUSTICE!
STOP WAR-MONGERING WITH FAKE NEWS ON TWITTER!
STOP PROMOTING ILL-TIMED,ILL-CONCEIVED,AND UNPROFESSIONAL AGITATION.
STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA TO PROMOTE INSURRECTION AND DESTRUCTIONS BY YA VIOLENT YOUTHS!
STOP MAKING IGBOLAND UNGOVERNABLE!
SOLDIERS WILL GO WHEN NOLMACY RETURNS AND WHENEVER IT IS CLEAR THAT NDI IGBO PEOPLE HAVE REGAINED THEIR SENSE OF HUMAN NATURE.
YOU PPL WERE BUSY HYPING VIOLENCE AND WAR MONGERING FOR A MAN THAT IS MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY ON TWITTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA,
NOW YOU ARE DESTROYING YA LAND AND LIVELIHOOD AND LOOKING FOR SECURITY.PITY
q:WHERE WILL SECURITY COME FROM?
A: FROM GOD ALMIGHTY. sad
YOUR GOVR HAS BEEN TRYING HIS BEST ON IMO STATE SECURITY. BUT YOU PPL ARE BUSY ENCOURAGING ONE MAN THAT STAYS MILLIONS OF MILES AWAY FROM NIGERIA TO UNLEASH MAYHEM WITH ESCAPED PRISONERS ON FORMERLY PEACEFUL IGBOLAND OVER AN ILLTIMED,ILLCONCIEVED,UNPROFESSIONAL AGITATION. sad
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OnionBandit(f): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
adadike:
Adadike, check your mail pls
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by adadike(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
OnionBandit:
Adadike, check your mail pls
done and replied , thanks
Re: Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
adadike:
done and replied , thanks
ALHAJA ADADIKE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? / Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.