Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Nigerians React As Dikeh Shares Epic Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Dikeh Shares Epic Throwback Photo (1539 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Dikeh Shares Epic Throwback Photo by MsDoris(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has given Nigerians something to smile about amidst the present hardship and insecurities in the nation.

The mother of one took to her Instagram page hours ago to share a throwback photo of herself of when she was a very young girl and it is indeed epic.

Sharing the photo she wrote,
"TBT
if you laugh I’ll be in your dreams with a broom"

Nigerians have taken to the comment section to drop hilarious reactions to her throwback photo.

See full gist/ More Photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/nigerians-react-as-dikeh-shares-epic.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Dikeh Shares Epic Throwback Photo by olamidedivotee: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
See the way her waist slim turning stick
sad
Re: Nigerians React As Dikeh Shares Epic Throwback Photo by kenzysmith: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
If i put this girl hip for paper i go draw a perfect straight line No breast no yansh chain if not for surgery Churchill for look her twice?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid in the Mud: BillBoard drops Official Best AfroBeat Songs of All Time / Billionaire Femi Otedola Speaks Up On Daughter Temi Otedola Getting Drunk / Mercy Aigbe Observes Eid Prayer With Her Husband Adeoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.