Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Are We Paying Tax? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are We Paying Tax? (192 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Kidnappers Killed Her Father After Paying Ransome / Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) / Kogi Tax Collector Kills A Trailer Driver With Plank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Paying Tax? by Moxil(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Today we see government officials making more money from the taxes that the poor citizens of this country are paying, this is not fare, in advance country payment of tax is legit because the citizens of those countries are enjoying the feedback, there are provision of light, water, good roads and other social amenities to the highest level, so why won't they go to jail if they refuse to pay tax.
Here in Nigeria, the government enforce us to pay tax that they are not using for anything, Children are suffering everyday, if you have the opportunity to visit local areas you will understand what am saying, there are children that don't have more than one Pant, no good food to eat, no good water to drink, sleeping in mosquito dens, not going to good schools, and all these government officials are living well not even minding the lives of these future ones....sometimes I wonder whether these people have conscience at all, I don't think so, can't they just reason for once in there life, do they even think that they can treat us like slaves, nevertheless we are treated like slaves, but one thing for sure is this, we are all going to be buried in the ground....No escape

Re: Why Are We Paying Tax? by Lastmankc(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
You're in the zoo bro
Re: Why Are We Paying Tax? by Exmilitant(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
I pay my bodyguard to protect my body. I pay lawyer to fight for my right. i pay my doctor to treat my sickness. But i want to know why i am paying the tax man.-- (Lucky Dube)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Security Survey By Academy Halogen / Oyo Police Arrest Banker For Allegedly Siphoning N10m From Customer’s Account / In Dire Need Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.