Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,506 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude (17442 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Antoeni(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whenever I Hear The Name “TACHA” This is What Comes to Mind

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by dMetalist(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
The over popular tacha

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by adedayoa2(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Aunty Kemi is clearly an agbaya. If she really wan settle this fight, she should sit them down and they apologize to each other.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by OMEGRACEKUDO1: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yes Tachbrook has an Attitude she needs to work on which i believe she has tried to work on since BBN..... But for Mummy Saying she should Apologise to Mercy.... For What please?.I watched the show very well evmven the Fight. Mercy is a Green Snake in a Green Grass. She Set Tacha Up by Manipulating and Using Her Weakness Against Her at the Very Close End of the Show....After Gaining Herself Immunity.
Mercy Planned Everything that Happened that Day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by OMEGRACEKUDO1: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yes Tacha has an Attitude she needs to work on which i believe she has tried to work on since BBN..... But for Mummy Saying she should Apologise to Mercy.... For What please?.I watched the show very well even the Fight. Mercy is a Green Snake in a Green Grass. She Set Tacha Up by Manipulating and Using Her Weakness Against Her at the Very Close End of the Show....After Gaining Herself Immunity.
Mercy Planned Everything that Happened that Day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Makatony03: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Young fool is this how you talk to your parents at home, u re disgrace to your parents AND yourself
loydsis:
Old fool why cant this woman respect her old age,I pity the children to this woman, I wonder how they feel knowing they have a disgrace of a mum.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Gjmff: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
This old woman what’s her business with those people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Exodora: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Another way to distract us
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by anthonyuncle(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
for once, this women made sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by Getdabag: 1:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Sapaboss:
No wahala, make dem continue dey drag, na for nigeria dis rubbish go end!
Wen we enter UAR levels, old things will pass away!
Omoh abeg, make persin find me 3k like dis! Incase of tomoro!
Nobody knws tomoro, i broke die!
And if any idiot ban me ehh, there won't be peace in this forum!
Make una help me out abeg
sapaboss u funny die abeg you justdey make me laff grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by ikezudon(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Make una go sleep jor.

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by banty: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
BUT HER TITS NO BAJE SHA!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude by stawarts(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2021
JohnSin97:
Iya agbaya
My dear I think you need someone to interpret what she wrote because she hasn't say anything bad and pls next time try to hide your lack of home training from the public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) / Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Tonto & Others At Soundcity's Nokia Lumia Beat Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.