Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans (574 Views)

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans by Vivien458(f): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
How true is this.

If any war happens again, Biafra is ofcourse becoming a state of it's own.

Wailers, should sleep

grin grin grin

Re: After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
The truth is that how many people can they kill...
It's impossible to kill all the igbos and go free...
Re: After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans by SMI2020: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Source?
Re: After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans by Vivien458(f): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
The truth is that how many people can they kill...
It's impossible to kill all the igbos and go free...
I think everyone should just be calm. Nigerian government should conduct referendum and let's everyone vote if they want to stay or not.
Re: After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans by SMI2020: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vivien458:
I think everyone should just be calm. Nigerian government should conduct referendum and let's everyone vote if they want to stay or not.

Of course they won't, I mean who else will they loot from when all they have as citizens are armed headers, experienced bandits, and cows..

1 Like

Re: After Buhari Said He Will Deal With Biafrans by Vivien458(f): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
SMI2020:

Of course they won't, I mean who else will they loot from when all they have as citizens are armed headers, experienced bandits, and cows..
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Ban Facebook And Twitter At Once.-report / Former Bank MD, Atuche, Ex-finance Officer Jailed 24 Years For Fraud / Sunday Igboho In Ojota Live Video Link Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.