Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows (61426 Views)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by system21: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
They should have burn the driver and every occupant of the vehicle. evil people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by KAHBOOM: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Black Friday abi Suya Friday
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I did not ask you for this illiterate, ignorant and gutter rant.

Keep quiet if you have nothing rational, sane and intelligent to talk about.
And you're intelligent? Please oga prof no quote me because I'm too young to insult my elders but can still doubt their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thats reckless driving,he should have been arrested than burning vehicle loaded with cows.those cows are worth millions but life matters most.we biafrans dont tolerate nonsense especially the hausa fulani herdsmen,thats what he deserve.RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by lexxwiz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
I remember 3 years ago, my trailer loaded with Panasonic a/c’s, Titus sardines and battery’s, (4 containers in all. The break failed and killed one biker man at idiroko area. The youths burnt down my truck with the goods, I haven’t finish paying all the people affected till date.

Sad!

I could have compensated the affected family but they didn’t give me an option of that. Before I said Jack, it was all ashes.

My point exactly is, accident happens but atleast give people benefit of doubts.

7 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by flamingREED(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
The life of one man is better than a continent of cows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by EmekaA125(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?
Those that died are less important than cows right?
See what hatred on Igbos has reduced you to. Too bad!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by EmekaA125(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
system21:
They should have burn the driver and every occupant of the vehicle. evil people
I heard he escaped.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by nonhuman(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?
what should they have done at this time

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by olisefom: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wrong place at the wrong time . Considering the tensed atmosphere before now. Cutting of supply of cow to the east loading. Na joke o, but it might happen.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Otuegbe: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
cowman.
Humans means nothing to you
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Typical terrorist, cow over human life.

Primitive savages.

3 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by afube: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Go get ur boxers from alhaji ! bloody fulani toy boy!

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Masterito(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Anywhere this happen in Nigeria the truck will be burnt. If it is Ibadan one death (life is precious) is enough to burn the truck.
mekaboy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Simplestrokes(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
As though you love us.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Masterito(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Anywhere this happen in Nigeria the truck will be burnt. If it is Ibadan one death (life is precious) is enough to burn the truck.
mekaboy:

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
Even if it was an accident, do you now must burn and destroy every truck or vehicle in an accident?

Was the trailer full of onion that was attacked and destroyed after stealing the onions in an accident too?

That excuse sounds dumb and lunatic.

Yes, burn it to ashes. 8 people died . Do you get it NIGGGER ??

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
..you are a fool... The human lives that were lost didn't matter to you... Cow and lorry became so important... It is a pity I share same country with this terrorist jihad kidnappers idiots

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by AuroraB(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Damn!!!!!!!!
Killed people shocked shocked
This is too much for goodness sake �
And what was the trutharena boy yapping on the other thread shocked

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by 8stargeneral: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
Na thunder go fire that ur mouth,u no talk about people that lost dia lives,ur da calling names

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Saint99: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
May the soul of the departed rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Osebanjo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
SportsHD:

Cow= north.
Even though it might be just an "accidental" accident.
As far as "cows" from "north" dey involved, everything go burst in the S.E
I remember my poly Ibadan days. A certain truck belonging to a Yoruba man knocked and killed two student-lover just outside the school gate. Students mobilized and burnt the lorry and then went ahead to beat the driver to a pulp. I guess the lorry had cows from the north also. Politics isn't madness.

5 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
SportsHD:

Cow= north.
Even though it might be just an "accidental" accident.
As far as "cows" from "north" dey involved, everything go burst in the S.E
Most of these cows are own by Igbo men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by mightyhaze: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
it's you that's harbouring unwarranted hatred. Who told u the lorry n cows are from the north? Youths get agitated when careless accidents happen ,most times burning the vehicle involved. But since this is an Igbo town ur bigotry has got to play out. Can u compare 8 human lives to cows?

4 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by ivieeseosa: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nice one.

Since they value cow more than human life....

That is the language they understand.....

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
Even if it was an accident, do you now must burn and destroy every truck or vehicle in an accident?

Was the trailer full of onion that was attacked and destroyed after stealing the onions in an accident too?

That excuse sounds dumb and lunatic.
....so you expected the youths to hand over the lorry , cows and the driver to the police ? So that a single call from headquarters will set him and his cows free because the eight people he killed in the course of his carelessness does not matter... You are a fool.. Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nature8(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:

It was because of your uncanny abilities to be a perenial nuisance to humanity..
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Franking: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:

Onye apari.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by OnionBandit(f): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
mekaboy:
That is why they can't provide us with a picture of what led to the black Friday. The only pics we ve been seeing is that of the burnt truck and cattle. Something tells me there was no accident as claimed by these IPOB miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.