Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. (599 Views)

Avoid Ponzi Scheme, Let's Do Legitimate Business / How To Convince Foreigners To Do Legitimate Business With You In Nigeria / Free Ebook On Legitimate Business To Start With Less Than 7k And Make Mad Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Blazeen(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
I live in the U.S. Please I need some legitimate business suggestions I can do on the side from here in Nigeria.
I can also assist with information about businesses in the U.S to the best of my knowledge.
Please do not suggest any illegal business, the Police here don't kids around.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by MrDigitalVentur: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lets talk more on Whatsapp
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Pictech(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Invest in property or buy rig to operate for boreholes

1 Like

Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by folabayo(f): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Real estate, building materials , raw food.
Things you know Nigerias can't do without on daily basis
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by PapaMama9ja: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2021
If you don't mind, i can partner with you on spare parts. Its the latest oil money as most Nigerians can't afford new rides rather they maintain wat they have

Blazeen:
I live in the U.S. Please I need some legitimate business suggestions I can do on the side from here in Nigeria.
I can also assist with information about businesses in the U.S to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by TOM208: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Hello I have a good business Idea
Can you chat me up
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Optimist59: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Blazeen:

Hello pls chat me up, there's a goldmine in agriculture.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by tuna85: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Ice cream and yoghurt business is booming as well as far as it's within an area with good electricity .

Thank me later.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by alexvic12: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
I guess setting up an automated money-making venture is best.

Go to Facebook, Search for Godshield Kanjal.
He is an expert is setting up and managing oil palm farm and processing ventures. Talk with him and ask every questions you have!
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Blazeen(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
I apologize for the delay in posting responses to your suggestions.
For those that want me to chat with privately, I will get in touch with you soon.
Thanks.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by muhamm3d: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pictech:
Invest in property or buy rig to operate for boreholes

Bro I’m very interested in the rig business. Please which one is the best to start with? The heavy duty trailer mounted ones or the small 200m diameters ones. Thanks bro
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Mannyemmy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Blazeen:
Firstly, what's your budget for the business you intend to startup?
Secondly, How do you intend to manage the business from US? Only you? or do you intend to hire a personal manager or call on a family member to help you manage the business?
If it's the former (Only you), then I will suggest you opt in for online businesses idea only while if you have people onboard in Nigeria to help you manage the business, then you can choose to startup a offline business.
Moreover, my business ideas for you are:

Importation of US used Phones, laptops and Accessories: You will have to do your research in the US to know the places where you can get cheap and quality US used Phones, laptops and accessories and sell them here at a higher rate. You can automate the whole process and track every sales and delivery by developing a web application for it, increasing the business security for you in the US.

Online Lending Business: Not withstanding the fact that Nigerians are heavy debtors, the online loan industry is still booming and new loan companies are emerging daily. The strength and security of your funds in this business is determined by the functions you implement on the application. All what you have to do is create a web application, integrate it with some purchased banking API and automate the savings of the loan applicants bank cards for repayment in case they default and you're good to go, Moreover, you will have to register the business and get someone to get court order for you so you will have high limit amount in any payment gateway you intend to use in the disbursal of the loan. You can personally monitor all the whole process wherever you are in the world.

Starting up a Sneaker Shop: You can do your research in the US and get cheap and quality sneaker and open a Sneaker shop here in Nigeria. Hence, most of the youths are now into cyber crimes and all what they do is fashion and car, you will definitely make lots of sales.

Middleman Car Dealing Business: This is somewhat a side business idea and you aren't spending a dime. It simply requires you looking for cheap and flashy, quality and unique brands of cars in the US and create a repository of car lovers in Nigeria and market it to them, hopefully, you will get a buyer. You can also create a web application for it and pay marketers and you will definitely make sales. Once any potential buyer shows interest, you start the delivery as soon as possible!

NOTE: These are ideas you can startup, manage and control yourself from the US.

Best regards.

For your business consultation, business planning, market research and data analyst, kindly contact me via the number on my signature
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Pictech(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bro I’m very interested in the rig business. Please which one is the best to start with? The heavy duty trailer mounted ones or the small 200m diameters ones. Thanks bro

The choice of rig type depend on location and Soil profile/aquifer

Drop ur whatsapp number for more info
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by TradeFxMT5: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Suggesting LPG(Cooking Gas) business it's just like BLOOD MONEY grin grin grin Virtually every one uses cooking gas in Nigeria..

Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by SavageResponse(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Blazeen:
I apologize for the delay in posting responses to your suggestions.
For those that want me to chat with privately, I will get in touch with you soon.
Thanks.

Try not to get too excited, a lot of the suggestions you will get here are pure junk which lack economic viability while some are outright scams!

I would strongly you have an exhaustive discussion with the person here to be sure the person actually has a suggestion that's worth your while before you take the discussion to WhatsApp
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by goldyeyeife(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2021
why dont we do ecommerce buy goods u receive them

being in the us u have access to virtualy all legit online payment with my years of experience online i can share a profit of 60%/40% roi with you because you will be the one to receive funds because of your location while i do majority of the work from here in nigeria

all my proposals are completely legitimate and would on the long run give us good money
examples of payment processors we might likely use is paypal or payoneer after we work or if its a product you receive and send to sell in our nigerian market or share if its money.

i have ideas.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Blazeen(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
SavageResponse:

Try not to get too excited, a lot of the suggestions you will get here are pure junk which lack economic viability while some are outright scams!

I would strongly you have an exhaustive discussion with the person here to be sure the person actually has a suggestion that's worth your while before you take the discussion to WhatsApp

I appreciate your advice.
Re: Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. by Skillsnigeria: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Is it online business or offline business you can start in Nigeria and monitor from the U.S

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student. / What Business To Invest 10-20m. Advise Needed / Tigernut Milk Business Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.