Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. (11914 Views)

Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by LibertyRep: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by BOSSFX: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by Toosure70: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elvictor:
Afonjas ehnn..

Rehab that won't be used, no be Nigeria we dey.
must you open that you called mouth to comment?
Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by Elvictor: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Toosure70:
must you open that you called mouth to comment?

I am not aware they make comments with mouth here.

Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by DenreleDave(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elvictor:

What is off topic about my statement? We all know no human is going to use it because it won't be made available to the populace, do you still have more to say?

Are ú truly shukundi? grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by Elvictor: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
DenreleDave:

Are ú truly shukundi? grin grin grin

Who is this one?

Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Nice one...
But I just hope the people of Ogun state will see what after every thing.
Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Nice one...
But I just hope the people of Ogun state will see water after every thing.
Re: Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. by justtoodark: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Elvictor:

What is off topic about my statement? We all know no human is going to use it because it won't be made available to the populace, do you still have more to say?

can you keep quiet....!!??

am here to read comments and not catch a headache....!! angry angry

wtf is wrong with you....??

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC May Go After Doctors For Fraudulently Collecting ₦540m Training Allowance / Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead (Punchng) / Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.