Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter (30197 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: If Bandits Kidnap Politicians, Nigerians Won't Have Issues / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by ikezudon(m): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2021
There's nothing that can shock me in this country again sha. Nothing.

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Jamesbally: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2021
NikAustine:
I'm pretty sure the court will reverse this nonsense.
You're an animal. The likes of you deserve to be killed off. You don't deserve to live among humans.

Cry me a River.
You can only have tweeter in your dreams, just like REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA only exist online cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Chiamartinso: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
www.Linkup9ja.com is fast growing to become the next Twitter in Nigeria.

Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by NikAustine: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:

Cry me a River.
You can only have tweeter in your dreams, just like REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA only exist online cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros my Twitter is working just fine. Abi you want ma show you pictures?
Your Fg can't ban Twitter. I'm not even using VPN and it working...imagine the thousands that are using that.

That's why we say, you APC are fools
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Kinzo0917(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nigeria has become a laughing stock before the world, because of Igbos! angry..

You want to leave you want to leave, as if you are any good.

The number of Igbos in other parts of the country is more than those in Igboland. If you're that good, why don't you stay at home and hustle!?

You hardly see other tribes in Igbo land for personal hustle..

I support the banning of twitter in Nigeria. Little or no wonder the Asians don't like anything from the US ..

US always think they more than everybody, hence their unnecessary interference in everything..

We should not allow twitter to go scot free with the high level of disrespect and embarrassment against Nigeria.

Only a foolish child gets happy when his origin faces disgrace..

MODIFIED:
Undergraduates, please steer clear from my posts, don't mention me
. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Jamesbally: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
NikAustine:
Bros my Twitter is working just fine. Abi you want ma show you pictures?
Your Fg can't ban Twitter. I'm not even using VPN and it working...imagine the thousands that are using that.

That's why we say, you APC are fools

Lies.
Our Smart President Buhari has banned Twitter. All Nigerians are happy about this development. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by NikAustine: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:

Lies.
Our Smart President Buhari has banned Twitter. All Nigerians are happy about this development. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come and stop my Twitter from working na you fool
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
YoungLionken:
Nigeria has become a laughing stock before the world, because of Igbos! angry..

You want to leave you want to leave, as if you are any good.

The number of Igbos in other parts of the country is more than those in Igboland. If you're that good, why don't you stay at home and hustle!?

You hardly see other tribes in Igbo land for personal hustle..

I support the banning of twitter in Nigeria. Little or no wonder the Asians don't like anything from the US ..

US always think they more than everybody, hence their unnecessary interference in everything..

We should not allow twitter to go scot free with the high level of disrespect and embarrassment against Nigeria.

Only a foolish child gets happy when his origin faces disgrace..

MODIFIED:
Undergraduates, please steer clear from my posts, don't mention me

May you also never be mentioned in your Lineage and by your generations to come.
HOPELESS NINCOMPOOP.
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by donbenie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:

Lies.
Shut up angry
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Jamesbally: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
NikAustine:
Come and stop my Twitter from working na you fool

Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by NikAustine: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:
that's to show how foolish you're.
I guess it in the family. Your mother and father are useless and foolish that's why you inherited their uselessness. Even your siblings if you have any.
I'm just your parents regret having you as a child. You should have probably been given to the Lions for breakfast than allowed to grow into this stupidity.
Chaiiiiii I pity your family
Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by Jamesbally: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
NikAustine:
that's to show how foolish you're.
I guess it in the family. Your mother and father are useless and foolish that's why you inherited their uselessness. Even your siblings if you have any.
I'm just your parents regret having you as a child. You should have probably been given to the Lions for breakfast than allowed to grow into this stupidity.
Chaiiiiii I pity your family

Re: Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter by NikAustine: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

e pain m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos / Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.