Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media (15872 Views)

Tinubu Govt Planning To Gag Media Ahead Of Release Of FBI Files – Atiku’s Aide / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Nijablast: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2021
NaMe4:
Funny thing is these misfits used the same medium to castigate and libel the previous administration in order to wriggle their way to the helm of affairs. LOSERS!

Abeg it seemed Jonathan lose is still ur problem. Abeg wake up and engage in sound conversation.
This 2021
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by temptnow: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2021
We will keep dragging the bastard call BUHARI everyday until he packs his bag and go back to his cows

1 Like

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Splashme: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Meanwhile, $1 is now equal 505 Naira.

The cows in Aso Rock will tell us Nnamdi
Kanu is the cause

Useless animals

1 Like

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by colorsofrainbow: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Use this
Bros u don't need VPN...just download puffin browser

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by PrinceofHCI(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
use VPN
Kindly endeavor to put me through on the VPN, please! Drop it on my whatsapp 0.8.1.4.6.9.4.1.9.3.9, PLEASE!
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by PrinceofHCI(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Bros u don't need VPN...just download puffin browser
THANKS!
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by 007lss: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Shut your dirty mouth falana

You supported this government at some point
yes but we can't start blaming ourself now, let fight this war together
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Sarmiz24(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2021
FYI: for those who don’t wanna go through the stress of VPN just download Chrome and go to Incognito, then browse Twitter from there freely thanks
We will always be 100 steps ahead of them, thier papa left yansh

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Brushstrokes20: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Spot on!.. but one thing is sure...

The bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES and TERRORISTS won't end well!

Useless baaaaastards!

...and may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell.
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by CocoaOla: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari was threatening igbo with genocide on Twitter and it violate Twitter law American president was suspended for similar things Nigeria leader are lawless and stupid they think they are god

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by zinizta: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2021
DFOmobolla:

While I support him to agree the FG eers in banning twitter.

FG banned twitter because they deleted the president's tweet which is also bad, cause they played ostrich a dangerous game with an unevolved sapien.

Not because there is a conspiracy, I doubt they would have banned the site with no cause. As it stands they have a valid reason, just not done in the right way (an improper nationally embarrassing, becoming behaviour).

What is FG finding on Twitter?

When FG joined, did they or not agree to the terms & conditions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Philipxxxx0: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2021
PrinceofHCI:

Kindly endeavor to put me through on the VPN, please!
Drop it on my whatsapp 0.8.1.4.6.9.4.1.9.3.9, PLEASE!
download thunderVPN it's free download from play store and connect it
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by ChiefSosa(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Guess where I'm accessing twitter from?

1 Share

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by bammydhele(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2021
The intimidation is just becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by echeglobal: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2021
we move
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by NaMe4: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Nijablast:

Abeg it seemed Jonathan lose is still ur problem. Abeg wake up and engage in sound conversation.
This 2021

Seems you're still bothered about Jonathan.

That comment focused on the use of 'Twitter' as a medium by these present bunch of idiots to propagate all forms of smear campaign in order to deceive Nigerians while thinking they can gag everyone today.

You're talking about Jonathan's loss and you want to engage in a sound conversation

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Prinnce1: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2021
This is just a litmus test to see Nigerians reaction, many things will come up.
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Cherez: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Elvictor:
Another sophisticated bastards on the loose again, is this the first time Buhari suspended this?
My problem with these people is that they don't read at all but claimed sophistication and education as their birthright, pathetic!
Every tribe has their highs & lows
Same people sophisticated made a mistake with Buhari but they were right with Amotekun & ban of open grazing but what did our SE govs do?
They didn't legalise ESN & even that Obiano wasn't even in the 1st meeting convened for open grazing ban while Uzodinma is busy killing his people
Everyone makes mistakes and Falana is right here

1 Like

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Sure they want to put it in their pockets , anyone they remove they see to..

2021 is not 80s that a government can shot her people down pata pata , we will always have a hole through the fence to see and seek outside.
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Gbogbowa: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
I'm in waiting to hear from national assembly, Obj and Jonathan
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by michoim(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Nonsense SAN lawyer...
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Bases: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Elvictor:

Anybody that enthroned King of the North can never make sense to me.
So it was Falana that entroned the president right? How are you even sure he voted for him?
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Bases: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Obijulius:
With all due respect special commendations to the Igbos who saw this disaster in 2015 and refused to support it!

The other 2 major regions voted out of sophistication(foolishness) and religious /tribal affiliation (foolishness).

The funny part is the silence of the sophisticated people in all this. I’m
Waiting for what Osibanjo - the wisest Yoruba man on earth, has to say.

May God never allow the wisdom and resilience of the Israelis and Igbos run dry!

There were Igbos who voted for Buhari, there were Yorubas who voted Atiku/Obi. Why do some of you always give the impression that all western region voted APC and all Eastern region voted PDP? let's not always put tribal sentiment in everything bro. Check out the numbers of those who voted Atiku/Obi in the southwest and north central regions, this should be enough to stop people from assuming everyone in the southwest installed APC government. Are all over 130,000 people who voted for APC in Imo also foolish?

1 Like

Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by Elvictor: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Bases:

So it was Falana that entroned the president right? How are you even sure he voted for him?

He campaigned for him before 2015 election.
Re: Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media by orisa37: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2021
It's FULANISATION AND FUNAMISM THE SPIRITUAL MECHANISM OF MACBAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decree 4 Was Promulgated In 1984 To Shield Buhari's Corrupt Past / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere / Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.