Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo (1274 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by sarrki(m): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2021
I pledge to Nigeria my country

So help me God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by sarrki(m): 1:45am On Jun 05, 2021

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by OnionBandit(f): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2021
I have deleted mine too

God bless Nigeria
God punish IPoB
God punish Jack and his Twitter
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2021
We should have left these Mallams and their concubines to their gatemen and shoeshiners work, now they have disgraced the country.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by sarrki(m): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:
We should have left these Mallams and their concubines to their gatemen and shoeshiners work, now they have disgraced the country.

Ipobians are terrorist

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by odduduwa: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Useless harlot with mentality of a 17th century barbarian. BMC working overtime to justify their meal ticket . Invasion of this country loading and we will gladly welcome all plots to do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Officialgarri: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2021
My major concern is that Erica hash tag will not be trending daily anymore grin.

With VPN, you will keep seeing yourself in Turkey or Palestine grin
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

So help me God

Then pledge wholeheartedly and stop babbling like a rabied dog. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by odduduwa: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2021
It irritates me I share country with these people honestly it bites me hard seeing them here .when they talk ,you begin to fear fit the future if this useless country no coherent, no sense and understanding

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by odduduwa: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
My major concern is that Erica hash tag will not be trending daily anymore grin.

With VPN, you will keep seeing yourself in Turkey or Palestine grin
I know you happy freedom of information is being suppressed , all of a sudden all die hard supporters of this paedophile and terrorist Muhammad buhari are awake .working on overdrive to protect meal ticket

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are terrorist

Shoeshiner, I am not Igbo, take your kettle somewhere else to wash your smelly dicck.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by sarrki(m): 1:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Shoeshiner, I am not Igbo, take your kettle somewhere else to wash your smelly dicck.

Ipobians denying their identity

Coz they are epidemic to global w

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Officialgarri: 1:58am On Jun 05, 2021
odduduwa:
I know you happy freedom of information is being suppressed , all of a sudden all die hard supporters of this paedophile and terrorist Muhammad buhari are awake .working on overdrive to protect meal ticket
This has got nothing to do with freedom of information.
Twitter under the watch of Jack Dorsey is a tool of fueling uprising, riots e.t.c.

How can the President of a sovereign country issue a stern warning to a bunch of criminals killing innocent people and destroying public institutions and Twitter is suppressing that voice , but on the other hand was another terrorist threatening to KILL all security and military personnel and nothing was done about it?

Isn't it clear enough that Twitter is a tool of terrorism?

While Facebook is trying its best to get rid of Fake news, Twitter is encouraging it and suppressing the voice of leaders.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by peacekante: 2:01am On Jun 05, 2021
To hell with twitter. Double standard Hypocrites. Usa shouldn't burn but Nigeria should burn. Protest at the Capitol is violence according to twitter but burning of police station and killing of Security Personnels in Nigeria is not violence. God punish twitter.

Nnamdi Kanu and FFK Destructive tweet are left alone but Buhari tweet reminding arsonists about the pain of civil war is against their rules.

Bastards

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians denying their identity

Coz they are epidemic to global w
Even though I am not Igbo, I still prefer an Igbo person to shoe shiners, ordnarily, you are not qualified to talk to Igbos or any other tribes in this country. Mali and Chad and Niger are places you should live in, if not Lugard insulting us by a silly amalgamation putting people and cow herders together.

Such a shame that I am responding to someone less than a decimal point in reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by odduduwa: 2:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

This has got nothing to do with freedom of information.
Twitter under the watch of Jack Dorsey is a tool of fueling uprising, riots e.t.c.

How can the President of a sovereign country threaten a bunch of criminals and Twitter deleted the tweet, but on the other hand was another terrorist threatening to KILL all military personals and nothing was done about it?

Isn't it clear enough that Twitter is a tool of terrorism?

While Facebook is trying its best to get rid of Fake news, Twitter is encouraging it and suppressing the voice of leaders.
when you talk about 30 months of war , where do you face ? East abi is the president suppose to use those words like he is threatening and rejoicing over the dead and fallen if which majority are children ? Is that how you see it .... Honestly just of you disappoint sane minds unless you are justifying a pay else you don't take this kind of mentality to a decent society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Officialgarri: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2021
odduduwa:
when you talk about 30 months of war , where do you face ? East abi is the president suppose to use those words like he is threatening and rejoicing over the dead and fallen if which majority are children ? Is that how you see it .... Honestly just of you disappoint sane minds unless you are justifying a pay else you don't take this kind of mentality to a decent society
The people destroying properties and calling for secession, what are they calling for? Does their action not remind you of the 30 months of war? Were they not beating the drums of war already or you are turning a deaf ear to it and looking for a dog to hang.

The president has issued a warning to people to criminals and you can never tell me the entire Igbo race are behind this criminal activities.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Teaser4(m): 2:13am On Jun 05, 2021
She's mad

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by odduduwa: 2:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

The people destroying properties and calling for secession, what are they calling for? Does their action not remind you of the 30 months of war? Were they not beating the drums of war already or you are turning a deaf ear to it and looking for a dog to hang.

The president has issued a warning to people to criminals and you can never tell me the entire Igbo race are behind this criminal activities.
who is ipob ? Does any have a mark on his fore face identifying him as one? You see the problem I have with all you supporters of this govt no self reasoning , freedom of information is being suppressed and you are embodening it because your interest is being protected ,what if this govt changes to that of your opponent what do you think will happen

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:17am On Jun 05, 2021
This is what the dullard should have done, not dragging the whole country into your crap
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by chukwuibuipob: 2:23am On Jun 05, 2021
sad sad We must fight NG govt/pull Buhari down by fire.Register/enlist in ESN/UGM.Alaigbo must be free angry.Time for us iPOB youths to destroy our passports,burn NIMC identity card,burn all NG currency in our possession.Close our bank account, withdraw our children from NG school. angry angry.Buhari must fall angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Upton: 2:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Who cares for real?

They threatened war and referenced a genocidal attack carried out on a specific group of people, twitter deleted the tweet as it goes against their policy which instigates violence and they retaliated by banning Twitter.

They have an agenda and they will not let anything stop them from achieving their goal, even if it means taking away your freedom of speech and information.

My thoughts are with everyone who wants out of Nigeria but haven't been able to do so. You deserve better!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Officialgarri: 2:39am On Jun 05, 2021
odduduwa:
who is ipob ? Does any have a mark on his fore face identifying him as one? You see the problem I have with all you supporters of this govt no self reasoning , freedom of information is being suppressed and you are embodening it because your interest is being protected ,what if this govt changes to that of your opponent what do you think will happen
The problem with you wailers is that, you are so emotional and always act like a brat. Where in the President's speech did he mention IPOB? Show me.
Are you therefore agreeing that it is IPOB that is carrying out these crimes? Are you not telling me IPOB are criminals?

Why didn't you cry this much when two days ago, Wike directly called out IPOB and said he would cut their heads.
Did you guys lose your voice or you were tired after crying over Buhari's speech

For once, sit down and think. Don't always follow the crowd. Don't let emotions get a hold of you. Face reality. Put yourself in the shoes of a leader
What can you do to make a difference e.t.c

Don't always cry and cry because of Nairand likes and shares when in reality, you can solve no problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Freestainworld(m): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
I have deleted mine too

God bless Nigeria
God punish IPoB
God punish Jack and his Twitter
someone who answers onion bandit can't be expected to hate his fellow bandits in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Kdon2: 2:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Even though I am not Igbo, I still prefer an Igbo person to shoe shiners, ordnarily, you are not qualified to talk to Igbos or any other tribes in this country. Mali and Chad and Niger are places you should live in, if not Lugard insulting us by a silly amalgamation putting people and cow herders together.

Such a shame that I am responding to someone less than a decimal point in reasoning.

You try! Gbosa for u!

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Ademola47(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Who cares

If she like, she should even delete herself from this world....
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by MansoryMX(m): 2:53am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are terrorist

If you call A group of people formed to defend their mothers and fathers in their farm or a group of people agitating for their own country Terrorist. BokoHaram, Killer herdsmen and Bandits are what?

Secondly Twitter have provided more jobs opportunities for entrepreneurs and young individuals than this said administration have. Aren’t you ashamed of your self and kinsmen who does nothing other than milk south off their crude oil in the name of One Nigeria and drink cow urine?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Peace2allmen: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2021
What do you expect ? This woman is the female version of her husband. Bigoted, out of touch with reality, foolish, stubbornly parochial, unintelligent and unrepentant jihadist. They are one and the same, no difference.

Is this your one Nigeria ?
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Peace2allmen: 4:31am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are terrorist

Sarrki, what are Fulani herdsmen? What do you have to say about the hundred people killed by Fulani herdsmen in Benue some days ago? Do you know that some victims as young as 2 were raped by these people and some had knives inserted into there private parts? I can send you video if you want. Do you have kids or plan to have ? Is this what you desire for little ones?

Pledging to be Nigerian or supporting Tinubu doesn’t make you lose your conscience. I wish you well.
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Sagtop: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Lol..
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by gambia(m): 4:54am On Jun 05, 2021
This scam called Nigeria is definitely not for me. I pity Buhari and his deluded followers
Re: I Will Be Deleting My Twitter Account For Now - Aisha Buhari-photo by Max24: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Why for now ? Why not make it indefinitely?

(1) (2)

Sunday Igboho Disappointed Many Of Us Who Are Supporting Him Today / Nnamdi Kanu: Adopt Secret Trial For Terrorist, Like US -Ex-Lawmaker Kayode To FG / Is That Biafra Flag At Global Affairs Canada's HQ, Ottawa - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.