Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant (857 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / The Cost Of Suspending Twitter By Oke Umurhohwo / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by deltateam: 3:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Let's tell ourselves the truth. When Trump was banned did he ban the social media?

Now Twitter deleted Buhari's tweets for containing hate speech which lawyers could have sued him for but nobody is taking that step. Now he has banned Twitter from Nigeria.

It doesn't show tolerance. It shows a bully who always want to have things done his way always. It doesn't show responsibility either but arrogance and pride. Are these the qualities of a humane leader?
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Rissamenti: 4:15am On Jun 05, 2021
deltateam:
Let's tell ourselves the truth. When Trump was banned did he ban the social media?

Now Twitter deleted Buhari's tweets for containing hate speech which lawyers could have sued him for but nobody is taking that step. Now he has banned Twitter from Nigeria.

It doesn't show tolerance. It shows a bully who always want to have things done his way always. It doesn't show responsibility either but arrogance and pride. Are these the qualities of a humane leader?

Why does Twitter allow secessionists and extremists to post violent, threatening words against Nigeria, but deletes the president's post warning them to stop the violence, or face the consequences?

NOT FAIR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by sinkhole: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2021
deltateam:

Who does not know that Buhari is a tyrant?
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by madridguy(m): 4:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Truth be told I don't see PMB as Army general because Baba Buhari is too calm. Baba is too tolerance to me maybe its because of old age I don't know. The banning of twitter to me came too late.
Let twitter understand what freedom of speech means.

deltateam:

1 Like

Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by hakeem4(m): 4:34am On Jun 05, 2021
madridguy:
Truth be told I don't see PMB as Army general because Baba Buhari is too calm. Baba is too tolerance to me maybe its because of old age I don't know. The banning of twitter to me came too late.
Let twitter understand what freedom of speech means.

did you read the terms and conditions of Twitter?

abeg buhari should not tamper with Nairaland o
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by sotall(m): 4:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Why does Twitter allow secessionists and extremists to post violent, threatening words against Nigeria, but deletes the president's post warning them to stop the violence, or face the consequences?

NOT FAIR.

What's fair?

That Buhari can call for dialogue and even rehabilitate boko haram that has killed thousands and destroyed infrastructure worth billions but is not ready to dialogue with IPOB . He can only send the military to the SE for destruction.

Talk about fairness
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Rissamenti: 4:38am On Jun 05, 2021
hakeem4:

Twitter should read the terms and conditions of Nigeria.
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by madridguy(m): 4:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Maybe the terms and condition is not applicable to the IPOB terrorists.

Nairaland is indigenous platform.

hakeem4:

Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Rissamenti: 4:40am On Jun 05, 2021
sotall:

What's fair?

That Buhari can call for dialogue and even rehabilitate boko haram that has killed thousands and destroyed infrastructure worth billions but is not ready to dialogue with IPOB .

Talk about fairness

But they dialogued with IPOB.

Kanu said he was offered the 5 Igbo states as Biafra, and he refused, saying he must have the Niger Delta as well.

That shows you that seizing the oil resources of the nation is more important to him than Igbo nationhood.
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by sotall(m): 4:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

But they dialogued with IPOB.

Kanu said he was offered the 5 Igbo states as Biafra, and he refused, saying he must have the Niger Delta as well.

Kanu said what? Stop peddling lies.
No such dialogue ever happened, if not it would have been a major story on the headlines.

1 Like

Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by cashreport: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter still working free

No need for Vpn or any other application

Twitter working fine

Puffin Browser is the fastest browser in the world better than chrome and mozilla

Twitter is working

Download and use : https://dl3.apkmos.com/download/0/sh/df92690103e4eb135ca43a070196f6d4

https://apkmos.com/dl-puffin-browser-pro-apk/

Thank you all
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Rissamenti: 4:45am On Jun 05, 2021
sotall:

Kanu said what? Stop peddling lies.
No such dialogue ever happened, if not it would have been a major story on the headlines.

''I rejected Biafra with only 5 Igbo states'' – Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by sotall(m): 4:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

I rejected Biafra with only 5 Igbo states – Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

Who offered Kanu 5 states? Name the government official or it is mere propaganda.
Kanu may have said it as part of propaganda or it was made up by journalists.
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Anwons(m): 4:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Paint or that is what he is?
It doesn't paint him pls, he is a tyrant.
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2021
I don't know how a foreigner insult your president and people are supporting them, deleted president warning to the enemies of Nigeria is bad. They know if there is war that is where YEYEBIRITY tweet and retweet .

1 Like

Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by Rissamenti: 5:01am On Jun 05, 2021
sotall:

Who offered Kanu 5 states? Name the government official or it is mere propaganda.
Kanu may have said it as part of propaganda or it was made up by journalists.

''Kanu may have said it as part of propaganda''?

What propaganda?

You mean he lied?

If he is a propagandist, how do you know when he's telling you the truth?
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by sotall(m): 5:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

''Kanu may have said it as part of propaganda''?

What propaganda?

You mean he lied?

If he is a propagandist, how do you know when he's telling you the truth?

I am not here to discuss or argue Kanu's personality with you.

Did the FG dialogue with IPOB? Answer is No.

If you think they did so, mention names of government officials involved in the dialogue or bring proof where it was in the media that the FG offered dialogue but Kanu rejected it.
Re: Suspending Twitter Paints Buhari As A Tyrant by odogwubiafra: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

NOT FAIR.

Pls can we see those NK's threatening statements that Twitter allowed?

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Plans New Airport In Edo North / Nnamdi Kanu In Designers Cloths / Ghana Vs Nigeria Most Beautiful Buildings .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.