Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma (1522 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by Pmpm: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2021
"My Grandma Lost One Her Eye In the Farm,She Took care of me so much, I Miss her" - Qdot Remembers Hia Late Grandma, Toyin Abraham, Ninalowo and other Actors react (Video)

Popular singer Qdot Remembers his late grand mother in a new post on his page on Ig, PraizeMedia report.

The singer reveals that his grandma lost one of her eyes in the farm. Nigerians nollywood actors has reacted to the post.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/my-grandma-lost-one-her-eye-in-farmshe.html

Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by KingAttitude(m): 5:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by illicit(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Moriamo Alege
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2021
The king of Lagos Street Jams.
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by Onyi22(f): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2021
May her soul continue to Rest in peace
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by stanley000: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Baby i no come, you you no come, how come belle come.......
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by doubleE70: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
eiya all man must die one day cry
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by Pmpm: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
May her soul continue to Rest in peace
Amin
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by cjaboxej970: 1:26am On Jun 06, 2021
KingAttitude:
I love his music so much.. he's versatile & dynamic, I've been following him since 2011. Most of his songs with deep lyrics & touching messages.. Voice so sonorous & distinct! Qdot uses better Word-play + Punchlines than many Rappers/Artists in UAR✓
Fakoya Qudus Oluwadamilare is highly Underated! I wish him the very best 100.
Re: My Grandma Lost One Her Eyes In The Farm - Qdot Remembers His Late Grandma by Pmpm: 4:20am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=cjaboxej970 post=102419822][/quote]nasooo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 10 Pictures Of Emeka, The Handsome Guy That Sent Liquorose A Message / “see My Head”: Yul Edochie Considers Arresting Artist Over ‘funny’ Artwork, Fans / Portable Received A Car From Brotherhood For Singing Diss Song For Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.