Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban (33794 Views)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Nigerian Government Creates Official Account On Kooo Following Twitter Ban / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban by DedeNkem: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
For Android use SuperVPNFree by SupersoftTech. That's what I'm using now. It's fast.

Use this website to verify that your IP has changed;
https://whatismyipaddress.com/
Re: Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban by dometome: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:
massive lie..
I am on my VPN right now , and nairaland and Facebook is lite.

But if you wanna do your binanace and maybe your banking app , you will have to turn it off.

Because the VPN changes your location , and if not switched off ,it can trigger a red flag on the banking app and you wouldn't be allowed to login .
na the same thing we dey talk na. Just get the VPN and you it for Twitter only
Re: Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban by ddeola: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Before the agbayas ban, solutions don dey on ground we move! sad sad

Expired resource in Aso rock undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban by U1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Racoon:
Same social media the used to propagate lies in 2015? The tyrannical regime does not know the resilient spirit of an average Nigerian.We survived IBB, Abacha so this one too will pass.Nonsense

As in ehn...that's how they protested against subsidy removal before coming to power and later praised themselves for removing the subsidy when they came into power (and we're now hearing the subsidy is still being paid!). shocked

This government na big scam! I'm ashamed to have tried to tell people in 2015 to give them a try. It dawned on me about two years into the first term that it was a big mistake!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.