Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Sex Is Food For The Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Is Food For The Married (2158 Views)

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Food For The Married by choicehome(f): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
sex is food for the married[center][/center]

Two things draw a husband close to the wife, namely, good food and good sex. When a wife is able to perform very well in this areas, she has automatically won the heart of her husband.  There is nothing wrong in  attending seminars, counseling sessions or even reading books that will enhance or build their sex lives.  The attitude of complaining about poor sex life may be due to fatigue as a result of the nature of their jobs or the businesses they do.

Firstly, women should learn to do a lot of exercises that relax or develop their vaginal muscle before engaging in sex.  Exercises generally will enrich and prepare them adequately for a good and satisfying sex and this will enable them to satisfy their husbands properly during sexual act,  this will also motivate the husbands to always want to come back for more whenever the need arises.  Secondly, women should learn different positioning of lovemaking, they shouldn’t be tied to one particular position, the woman on her back, why the man on top of her. Different positioning enriches and renews your love making always.  You can also exploit new ideas on how to satisfy your husband sexually in order to keep him away from the mistress outside

Thanks.

laura@choicehome-ng.org
www.choicehome-ng.org
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by muyioye(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2007
I am happy with this post. I hope our wife (s) will be on the net to read and make amends. I know with our schedules in the office, driving in this Lagos roads can make a man tired and not willing to engage in a good and satisfying sex at the end of a work-stressed day, but our women shd find their way through in order to keep their homes intact.
The spate of extramarital affairs is on its increase, but if only we can understand that the way we owe our businesses and offices the duty to perform beyond expectation. We must also know that we have vowed forever to keep and do anything and efrything possible to keep our home intact and alive forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by hannydarl(f): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2007
There are also working wives who also do all they can to satisfy the husband so the job of pleasing ones partner shouldnt come from the woman alone thats why marriage is a union not a one persons show where the guy thinks what ever happens the woman should stuggle to win his heart always. Husband can also coach his wife on what moves to make while they are doing the thing men always want women that are inexperienced in bed and when they get them they are too lazy to teach them the tricks in the art of love making only to follow other babes and complain that madam doesnt know doggy and touch your toes style.The truth is no matter what a woman does a man who is a wakabout will always walkabout and trust society to blame the poor wife.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by daynac4u(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
lipsrsealed smiley grin grin grin
thats very good for our ladies out there in the street
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2007
@topic
then i'm really goin to get fat once married cos i've literally starved all ma life.
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by jydewalker(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
Women and Men listen meeeem!!!
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by bebe2007(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
I thought they said once you get married the sex goes out the window!!!!!!!!! so wats with all the sex talks here in relation to marriage?
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by Oolamie(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
sure but u dont av 2 alwax put d load on d women 2 carry, men also av dir side
Sex is a food 2 marriage but not alwax cos dir r somtimess whr al u nid is just 2 be emotionally connectd 2 urself, maybe doin som silly act wit ur man or woman help in cleanin of his/ her face maybe touchin her pimples,, tins lik dat . u no sexy tins

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by Seun(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
bebe2007:

I thought they said once you get married the sex goes out the window!!!!!!!!! so wats with all the sex talks here in relation to marriage?
Well, the OP is suggesting that most married people are hungry cheesy
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by chasong(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
lm a guy

but the truth is a lot of african guys (I am one) are really rubbish in bed

and when you read the article, it has the african vibe already - which says if things mess up, blame the woman

sex, like any other thing in marriage is about two people. if you want to try out different position, its up to you and your ability to

comunicate EFFECTIVELY with your woman.

Iv spoken to a lot of women and the feedback seems to be the same - guy thrusts away, only pre-occupied with wanting to come, woman holds the sides of the

bed, trying to get away from the smell of his unbrushed mouth and gritting her teeth because the clueless dude has not engaged in enough pre-intimacy to get her

motors running and her opening

adequately lubricated.

bible says it well - husband love your wives, because women are like shaduf (taps you put water into and then pump to get more out)

if the quality of sex is bad, most times (not all the time, its the man

what you get out of it reflects what you put into it

If a man wants to know if sex is good, DONT ask (which is so dumb) if it was good

watch her fingers, when its good, they will go around you or grab something

when its crap, she may sound like heaven, but they will push towards you, cos you are, basically, shite

cheers

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by dbaptist1(m): 3:39am On Dec 04, 2008
God instituted sex 4 marriage
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by TOYOSI20(f): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2008
@ Topic

Good for married folks then cool
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by freezze(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
poster which type of excersice will tighten the vagina,. please post so i can tell my wife to do it. well
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by sistawoman: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2008
Kegel exercises

http://www.kegelmasters.com/pwrx/pages/page.jsp?P_SITE_ID=44&P_PAGE_ID=577&rfid=gkex577&gclid=CLzQodTesZcCFQVfFQodLRykkA

freezze:

poster which type of excersice will tighten the vagina,. please post so i can tell my wife to do it. well
Re: Sex Is Food For The Married by funlord(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Typical.......smh

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Father At Age 13! / Well Done Kid For Slapping Your Mother. Thumbs Up, you have my support! / Why Do Parents Borrow Money From Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.