Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary (6859 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / You Shop, We Ship! No Credit Card? No Problem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by omafones: 2:45am On May 03, 2011
We at omafones now have a workaround for registering Nigerians on iTunes without the need for a credit card. You the customer, will have a genuine Apple ID and password (you can change this password at a later date).

the whole process takes less than an hour to complete

If in Lagos meet us at our new showroom on 130 Awolowo Rd, otherwise contact by phone 08033068085, or email us at info@omafones.com

Please note we charge a small admin fee of N2500
Your Apple account will be UK based
You can get free apps, paid for apps will require a voucher or credit card (we suggest you used the vouchers which we can also supply)
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by omafones: 9:05am On May 11, 2011
Already set up many users of iPads and iPhones - you want a genuine iTunes account, no need to jailbreak, contact us. Get your registration before you pay anything.

We also have factory unlocked iPhones for sale.

email us at info@omafones.com

call us on 08033068085
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by lynxnoon(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2011
na wah oh!!
am really surprised and disappointed in u guys oh!
N2500 for an account dat can be done for free? angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by omafones: 10:43am On May 11, 2011
@lynxmoon Omafones is a bonafide business, with legitimate business costs, if you walk into our showroom and buy a phone from us or any other item or service we can easily register for iTunes at no charge, however if you asking us to provide a service for free, out of the goodness of our hearts, using our time, diesel and internet connection, well it depends on how you ask, wink
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by oludy: 11:02am On May 11, 2011
Am cool with it if you sell Gift cards/vouchers. Would have gift cards for the US store?

How do you sell the UK App store gift cards? I prefer the US but if not, i will go for the UK's.
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by omafones: 11:45am On May 11, 2011
Yes we have Apple gift cards UK denominated you get within the hour, US might take a bit longer.
please send an email to info@omafones.com
We can send the voucher number by email or text
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by omafones: 11:18pm On May 13, 2011
Join the ever growing list of satisfied customers
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by Follybaba: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
At www.iTunes4Naija.com we love Apple products and the iTunes Media Store. We want everyone to enjoy the fantastic variety it offers, no matter their nationality or location. We also understand the frustration of not being able to fully use your devices because you are unable to create an iTunes account. This is why we offer for sale GENUINE Accessories and US/UK iTunes Gift Cards which can be used to create and fund your iTunes account.

If you are interested in setting up your own UK or US iTunes account, just click on the link below
http://itunes4naija.com/create-an-itunes-account

Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by godash(m): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by rabalord(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
Pls Omafones, I want to ask if u have an ipad 1 in stock and if u're to create an itunes account for me, what it will cost. You can email me roboseyi@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by tefund(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
we process virtual credit card for online shopping,our cards are accepted in over 50 million websites including,clickbank,ebay,amazon....get in touch with us today
www.championate.com
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by olekugames: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
You can get Amazon Giftcards,iTunes Giftcards, Facebook Credits and Playstation Network Cards
at www.giftcardsnaija.com.
Lowest Cost and Instant Delivery !
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by olekugames: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
oludy: Am cool with it if you sell Gift cards/vouchers. Would have gift cards for the US store?

How do you sell the UK App store gift cards? I prefer the US but if not, i will go for the UK's.

You can get Amazon Giftcards,iTunes Giftcards, Facebook Credits and Playstation Network Cards
at www.giftcardsnaija.com.
Lowest Cost and Instant Delivery !
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by rhemahills(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Its wrong to ask for money, when i did mine free. just google it and dats all.
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by Seunanthony: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
If any of you folks need a working US iTunes Account here in Nigeria,Which opens the world with thousands of free applications to you, Please feel free to call me on 08081520704 or mail me at seunanthony212@yahoo.com
Your account will be ready in some few hours and your device gets more value
Re: Itunes Registration In Nigeria - No Credit Card Necessary by olafusimic(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Get iTunes Gift card at the best prices possible with peace of mind. Pay via bank transfer or cash, whichever suites you.

$10 iTunes Gift card ==> NGN3,300
$15 iTunes Gift Card ==> NGN4,400
$20 iTunes Gift Card ==> NGN5,500
$25 iTunes Gift Card ==> NGN6,600

Note: The iTunes Gift cards work only on US store registered iTunes account. You must have registered your iTunes account as a US one.

email itunescard@urbizedge.com or call 08089382423

NB: Prices fluctuate with exchange rate.

(1) (Reply)

Epson, Nec, Hitachi, Mitbush Projectors And For Sale / Onsite Servicing And Repairs Of Laptop / Apple Imac Screen Replacement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.