Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man (1122 Views)

The Proud Dog And The Snail / The Wealthy Psychic Lady: 99 Stolen Kisses (HOT) / The Ants And The Proud Elephant Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Hollybratt(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2021
About the book
This is a story about the proud wealthy man Aremu. Who thinks everything in life is all about money. Check out where is ignorance land him.

<This story must not be copy without the author's permission>
Author:Lekan olatunbosun (Hollybratt)

In the Town of Alarapa, there lived a wealthy business man named Mr Aremu cole but popularly know as Aremu onisowo. He was the only richest man in the vilage. And was the only one who attended school in the vilage. This made him gained alot of respect among the vilagers.
Mr Aremu has no family members relatives or friends. He lived all alone. even though, the beautiful young ladies in the vilage are asking him to marry them. Mr Aremu did not accept. He didn't want to share his properties with anyone.
One day Mr Aremu heard the king want to do a wedding anniversary. but the king was a little broke so he sent his guards to Mr Aremu's house to anounce the party to him maybe Mr Aremu could support him with any food stuff from his business.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Hollybratt(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Or sum of money to celebrate the party.
When the guards got to Mr Aremu's house. Mr Aremu did not allow them in. He heard their foot steps and shouted from his window"Stay where you are i wil be out soon" So the guards waited for him to comes out. After some minutes, Mr Aremu came out with pride and started looking the guards as if they were members of the serpent. "Yes, how may i help you?" Mr Aremu asked while adjusting his Agbada.
"The king sent us to you" said one of the guards. "As we all know that our king will be celebrating his wedding anniversary after three weeks, so the king told us to ask you if there is anything you will have to give the king for this great party we the vilagers are going to appreciate it"
Mr Aremu smiled and quietly said" i'm not surprised about this though, because your king is a poor king"
"Whaat?"
"yes!! Well, i have something to give the king for his wedding party"
The guards were amazed and asked"Alright! Thank you, Mr Aremu, what's that?"
Mr Aremu then took off..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Hollybratt(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Took off one of his shoes and throwed it to the middle of the guards and immediately said"If your poor king can put his tongue on the sole of my shoe for 2minutes i will give him half of my cocoa farm"
"Haaaaaa!!" the guards shouted then one of the guards quickly runs to Mr Aremu and asked"Mr Aremu, can i do it instead of the king? Infact i can eat it"
"Dirty thing, i want your king not you"
Mr Aremu said and pushed the poor guard on the floor and walked to his house. The guards also returns back to the palace.

When they got to the palace they met the king with the Royal highnesses laughing and talking happily thinking Mr Aremu has given the guards a huge sum of money. But they were sad when the guards explained how they were embarassed by Mr Aremu.
"My lord! I was very surprised when Mr Aremu told me to tell you if you can put your tongue on the sole of his shoe he will give you half of his cocoa farm"
Before the inoncent guard could finish explaining the king gave him a heavy slap on his smooth cheek...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Hollybratt(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2021
"ohh! My lord i'm not the one that said it"
The poor guard cried.
The Royal highnesses were all surprised and the king was very angry by the statement. "I rather die than serving Aremu onisowo"
"My lord, don't be angry"
"My lord you will still remain the head of this vilage as far as i am concern"
"yess ooh, my lord don't be angry"
The Royal highnesses tried to calm the king.

Next day, Mr Aremu visited one of his biggest farm with some of his workers. When they got down from the car. They met the king of the vilage with his brave guards with two ritualists. Mr Aremu was a little bit shocked.
"Wonder shall never end!"
"I am the king of this vilage and i am the only one to control everything you have in this vilage"
"Then you must be a liar, because i worked for my money and no living thing can control what i work for"
"What if i told you to sell this farm to the white men?"
"I rather sell you to the white men than selling my own farm. and besides, you are not connected with any of the white men now, so.....
Re: Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Hollybratt(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2021
If you want the rest of this story or for publish, please kindly email me Mcoxillary@gmail.com
Re: Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Missyajoke(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hollybratt:
About the book
This is a story about the proud wealthy man Aremu. Who thinks everything in life is all about money. Check out where is ignorance land him.

<This story must not be copy without the author's permission>
Author:Lekan olatunbosun (Hollybratt)

In the Town of Alarapa, there lived a wealthy business man named Mr Aremu cole but popularly know as Aremu onisowo. He was the only richest man in the vilage. And was the only one who attended school in the vilage. This made him gained alot of respect among the vilagers.
Mr Aremu has no family members relatives or friends. He lived all alone. even though, the beautiful young ladies in the vilage are asking him to marry them. Mr Aremu did not accept. He didn't want to share his properties with anyone.
One day Mr Aremu heard the king want to do a wedding anniversary. but the king was a little broke so he sent his guards to Mr Aremu's house to anounce the party to him maybe Mr Aremu could support him with any food stuff from his business.....

Babe you really need to upgrade, most people on this platform wants captivating and interesting stories and not all this secondary school stories. You can do better shaaa, I know you should started but try harder... Shalom
Re: Aremu The Proud Wealthy Man by Hollybratt(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Missyajoke:

Babe you really need to upgrade, most people on this platform wants captivating and interesting stories and not all this secondary school stories. You can do better shaaa, I know you should started but try harder... Shalom
i can understand, thank you, thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe And Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / The Life Of Halimat / Vote For My Story - Etisalat Flash Fiction Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.