Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

India Issues Final Warning To Twitter - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Issues Final Warning To Twitter (52378 Views)

Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US / India Issues Warning After China Deploy Warships To New Delhi Indian Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Jashub: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
effort1:

Lolz. Commenting without reading makes you sound dumb and daft. Even this your comment still sounds daft
[/s] Carry your online stupidity far from my mentions

1 Like

Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by effort1: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Carry your online stupidity far from my mentions

You are the one who is too dumb to read before commenting.

So, you are the one guilty of online stupidity and dumbness
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
sammyscholar:
The moment they go beyond bound in those countries, too, they would be banned.
They won't cheesy
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jashub:
Only countries with criminals have something to fear from Twitter and social media outlets.
WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT CHINA QHO DON'T EVEN ALLOWED THEM IN THEIR COUNTRY. WHY MUST TWITTER BE THE YARDSTICK TO MEASURE FREE SPEECH. TWITTER IS A PRIVATELY OWNED BUSINESS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
What will our foolish inferiority complex slaves of Twitter and cownu urine soaked shoe say now?
you're a fo.ol, you're a fo.ol,you're a fo.ol fo.ol fo.ooolll grin
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by sammyscholar(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They won't cheesy
Good!
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:

Are there onion thieves in India?
Yes, the Onion Thieves are also there developing with drugs. The Criminal Minded people are anywhere in the world, committing one crime or the other.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
IMAliyu:

Ok first I never said no other country would do this.
The china you tried to use as an example is an authorization communist state, they never claimed to have freedom of speech.
India, from this post are looking to regulate social media in their country, by making sure they provide a costumer service in the country.

America still has separatists, that keep claiming the "south will rise"
As long as these people don't become violent they are free to want their own country.

This government IMO was responsible for the creation of the current violent Biafra separatists we have today. It mostly started out as a non violent protest a few years back, then the government's ill reasoned response led to what we have today.

Oh please. Let the American separatists rise up against the country in arms let’s hear how they ended. They even have agencies set up to deal with “domestic terrorists”. Do you think we did not learn governance from the same British that are still holding Scotland and Ireland under its boots. Forget all that chat nobody is an illiterate.

Ipob was around since Jonathan, difference was their sponsors were front and centre in looting so they stfu. Remind me again if it’s not this same common thief Kanu that sold idiots currency and passport and ran off with their money.

Igbo people are lazy. You are waiting to be crowned. You are so great go home now and live your Biafra so we can all be jealous. But no you are in every body’s land screaming as if you are the only human beings suffering hardships.

Don’t worry next step is operation “go home” and “boycott Biafra/ipob businesses” that Biafra you want we are ready to give it to you. My mates and I have started preparing so when you go for family meeting tell them to find customers amongst yourselves. This your unending hate will be your own downfall and we are tired of it.

Because na only una your mama born so the rest of us cannot hear word.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by blackmaine: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Nigeria has taken the lead, other countries will follow. Foreign Big techs can not be allowed to censor speeches of legitimately elected leaders of democratic countries. It’s an aberration that must be dealt with.
Ogah call a spead a spead!!! No body is infallible, even Twitter itself but buhari is not God , so I fault him on this one
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Solatium(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your type is not learned so talking with you is like talking to a brick wall

Wèrè dey form english,you wrote something wey you sabi the meaning wey dey try point you right,you come dey yawn opata.
If you are leaned as you claimed you ought know the meaning of genocide before you apply the world.
Talk now make i further highlight your stupidity
ẹranko eyan lamidi Cownu
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by sleemomymy: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:

Are there onion thieves in India?
My brother, the mata taya me o...... grin grin grin grin angry
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Babysho(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:

When terrorists and criminals are using the platform to promote anarchy and disintegration, the government have a responsibility to step in and protect the country if the owner of the platform is unwilling to deal with those using the platform to cause trouble.

The president is the very terrorist you speak of grin
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by richboy7(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nbote:

U guys are beyond redemption.. Even though U are supposed to have eyes to read and brains to process what U read, for obvious reasons U guys don't make use of any. Always on autopilot.. Now read the reasons why India is warning Twitter and give us the reasons why Nigeria banned Twitter

My Guy I salute you
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Babysho:

The president is the very terrorist you speak of grin

Ipob is a terrorist organization just like Boko Haram. Their agenda is similar and they are both violent.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by yrex01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Yes they started controlling it since Obj. Even ipob killing its citizens and police they are the ones controlling it didn’t you know? You fools don’t know this is how Shekau started now look at his zone.

Will you go and collect the arms from the touts you are all enabling?

Twitter was wrong. The end. All you ungun known men that only have mouth on social media go and find work to do.
dragging with buharist is like reasoning with cockroaches. You won
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Babysho(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Ipob is a terrorist organization just like Boko Haram. Their agenda is similar and they are both violent.

I'm not going back and forth with you all. I just realised the Buhari Twitter stunt is just a concealment and distraction to take our minds off the actual events that's going on in our backyards. They know Nigerians love bus stop newspaper arguments.
The govt's PR are top notch. They even paid one CilicMarin to do their biddings on Nairaland.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by ezechi24(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
What will our foolish inferiority complex slaves of Twitter and cownu urine soaked shoe say now?

i will personally kill 600 cows and bless you with 14 vergins the day you will have sense.....zombie no go come unless u tell am to come......ZOMBIE.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2021
yrex01:
dragging with buharist is like reasoning with cockroaches. You won

And that is why you continue to fail in life. You don’t know me. I’m the number one critic of Buhari why? He is not smart has never been will never be.

Do you know what I dislike more than stupid people? Bigots your ignorance and hate knows no bounds or reason. We will either tolerate each other in this country or live in a war zone who will cry more?

Now get tf outta my mentions before the thunder that missed your ancestors descends on you.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Open mouth all that comes out waaaaahhhhh yes US go and google what happened to the people that stormed Capitol Hill because they didn’t agree to election results.

You don’t know my font or profile I am pro peace and my family.

I don’t think Bubu is a smart man but you people online don’t help any sensible cause with your blind hate and ranting since under Jonathan if it’s social media that is giving you people liver let them remove it and deal with trouble makers let us see if you still feel strongly about your cause.

If e pain una go build a new universe with only yourselves there, just no disturb the rest of us.

You made no sense at all with this reply
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

Will you shut up?

If Nnamdi Kanu can make clear statements about killing tribes and people of certain religion which your likes think is protected speech, then the president's speech is in order.

I would let you know various constituencies in the US are also seeking to break this judge and jury posture of twitter and the likes, and expect in the coming days, announcements on how they would be permitted to operate.

Oga stop trying to be stupid. People made petitions to twitter on Buhari's tweet which was reviewed and found by twitter to violate it's ethical rules hence the removal. You just made no sense with your reply. it must be so hard trying to give value for money to your paymasters. Nigerians are wiser now all this spread of hate is DOA
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Golan007: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga stop trying to be stupid. People made petitions to twitter on Buhari's tweet which was reviewed and found by twitter to violate it's ethical rules hence the removal. You just made no sense with your reply. it must be so hard trying to give value for money to your paymasters. Nigerians are wiser now all this spread of hate is DOA
Without even knowing who you are, there's no doubt you are a Biafran who pays dues.

grin
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by muchyblink(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Which oppressor pass the UK?
CilicMarin:
President Buhari has given them the guts to be free from oppressors... grin grin grin
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by sweetgala(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Jashub:
If a government is up and doing, then it won't be afraid of social media. But because we have greedy and wicked people who like to hide their atrocities, they will naturally be afraid of social media

the Brits and Americans mustn't be up and ding by your analysis, neither are the Aussies the Chinese, Israel, Portuguese, these are a few of the nations who are putting together legislation to curb social engineering and misinformation. Keep on top of global news and policy and you'll find SM is a terrible headache ATM for governments they just don't know how to go about it without being accused of censorship.
The fact remains the only solution is to bring out the big stick when dealing with these SM giants, the Aussies tried it some months back and FB and Google backed down, it's obvious some legislation will be passed in the US to curb misinformation, election voter manipulation & social engineering in the near future.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

Without even knowing who you are, there's no doubt you are a Biafran who pays dues.

grin

Oga can you quit being stupid. I am a Nigerian but I detest unfair treatment of others
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Golan007: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga can you quit being stupid. I am a Nigerian but I detest unfair treatment of others

You are a Biafran.
Claim your heritage.
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Golan007:

You are a Biafran.
Claim your heritage.

Lol.....very funny
Re: India Issues Final Warning To Twitter by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TWITTER IS GOING DOWN WORLDWIDE NO DOUBT. TWITTER HAS BECOME A BREEDING GROUND FOR EVIL. NEXT WILL BE YOUTUBE IF THEY ARE NOT CAREFUL AND FACEBOOK. angryYOU DONT KEEP QUIET AND ALLOW YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA TO BE USED AS BREEDING GROUND TO SPREAD HATE AND HYSTERIA THAT COULD DAMAGE FRAGILE PEACE OF NATIONS. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE BEFORE GOD AND HUMANITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.