Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? (494 Views)

NBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please, I want to know.
The FG Suspended Twitter, and mandated the NBC to regulate the Social Media.
And here is Nairaland.
What would happen to Nairaland.??
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Multiple fake accounts would be detected and quickly deactivated..
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by adioolayi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is the place to be....If PMB violates Nairaland's rule...The supermodes on Nairaland will ban him. As simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
adioolayi:
This is the place to be....If PMB violates Nairaland's rule...The supermodes on Nairaland will ban him. As simple as ABC
The NBC rules will definitely be stronger than Nairaland rules naa
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by SchoolGate: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter admin is a clown just like nairaland admin. You are preaching freedom of expression but you do not allow people to fully express themselves on your platform. You are using the platform to promote your evil agenda.

deleting the tweets of the president of the highest black nation on earth was a major blow to us citizens and I think the president is being too lenient with them.

Flush Twitter out completely!

2 Likes

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by adioolayi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
SchoolGate:

Shut your fucking mouth there. If you talk any further nonsense I will put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you.

I am well trained and courteous in whatever I put out in the public space. I don't hide behind keyboard, because I don't speak evil that violates other people's rights on social media. Don't bother yourself....my picture have been on my profile here since 2008.

If you are not a coward...upload your pix on your profile. Faceless Cyber Bully!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
SchoolGate:

Shut your fucking mouth there. If you talk any further nonsense I will put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you.
But why would you want to infringe on his privacy naa??
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
adioolayi:

I am well trained and courteous in whatever I put out in the public space. I don't hide behind keyboard, because I don't speak evil that violates other people's rights on social media. Don't bother yourself....my picture have been on my profile here since 2008.

If you are not a coward...upload your pix on your profile. Faceless Cyber Bully!
You're one sincere citizen.
Keep it up
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
SchoolGate:
Twitter admin is a clown just like nairaland admin. You are preaching freedom of expression but you do not allow people to fully express themselves on your platform. You are using the platform to promote your evil agenda.

deleting the tweets of the president of the highest black nation on earth was a major blow to us citizens and I think the president is being too lenient with them.

You're free to express yourself on Twitter.
But be sure to follow the Twitter Guidelines while tweeting.
If not, they would sanction you accordingly.
Even in countries where freedom of speech and expression is being practiced very well, the things you “say” or “expressed” can still be used against you.
Twitter had suspended my account before.
Even as I speak, INEC’s Twitter Handle blocked me from seeing their tweets.
So, what is wrong with Twitter deleting a tweet they judged inappropriate due to the effect it had on other users of Twitter?
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by tk4rd: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nairaland would be very difficult to regulate ooo
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by tk4rd: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun..
If they regulate Nairaland, e no go dey sweet again.
Users can't be faceless any longer if they chose to.
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by nigerianrevolut(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nairaland is already well regulated.

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
Nairaland is already well regulated.

I don't think so..
There are thousands of faceless fake/false accounts roaming over all the streets of Nairaland.
And nothing can be done at the moment to know the true human identities behind such accounts., unless of-course Nairaland becomes regulated.
(For example, each Nairaland account must be tied to a NIN-Synchronised Phone-number.. You get the drift now?)
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by henryobinna(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
SchoolGate:

shut up!

In your next life don't stop at the school gate, try to enter the classroom. At least it'll help you.

There's no point trying to disprove all the nonsense you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by Emeka71(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter is now working.

1 Like

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are already here. ...many used to call me over some of my comments here but gets dismayed when i reveal my identity....Unfortunately many are just afraid to say the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by tk4rd: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: Will The NBC Regulate Nairaland Too?? by tk4rd: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Website/blog To Sell....50k / Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know / I Need An Active And High Engagement Football Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.