Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Happens When IELTS Withheld One's Result? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happens When IELTS Withheld One's Result? (231 Views)

What Happens When IELTS Withheld One's Result? / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When IELTS Withheld One's Result? by aliucity1: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hey guys,

My wife sat for IELTS examination with IDP MOD more than a fortnight ago.The result was to be released few days ago but to her greatest surprise,the result was withheld by IELTS.

They claim in the mail sent to her that they are investigating her scores in the examination.For record purpose,this is the third time she would be sitting for the examination.The first attempt,she had over all band score of 6.5.The second attempt her band score dropped to 6.0

This third time,she truly put in her best because the two previous attempts were really not with much efforts.She was very expectant this time only for IELTS IDP MOD to write to her that they are investigating her scores.

They told her to send a written statement supporting her performance in the examination.This she did few days ago.I advised her to attach some of the study materials she downloaded online,outcome of the mock tests in reading, writing and listening conducted by the centre she was coached.She did as advised and she got a message from them that they will get back to her through their local office in my state after the investigation.

My wife is traumatized due to this especially when it is not definite on what to expect.

Is there anyone who had experienced this before?If yes,what was the outcome and how long are likely to wait for this impasse to be resolved?

Responses are welcomed please.

(1) (Reply)

‘juju’ Abandons Worshipper As EFCC Nabs Him Over N250m Fraud / Want To Do Guest Post? / VERY GRAPHIC! Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Pen!s (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.