Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? (3631 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / 2018 FG Scholarship Awards For Students In Nigerian Tertiary Institution / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by David2221(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Nhimah1:

No Problem

Good morning Nhimah
Check your mailbox.
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by David2221(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nhimah1:

Abi oo
That stuff Made people they withdraw Develop Psychological problem
Thank God NMCN addressed it and also instruct school not to admit above their Quota

Good afternoon!
How re you?
Pls check ur mailbox

1 Like

Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Nhimah1(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
David2221:

Okay
Good afternoon!
How re you?
Pls check ur mailbox
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by BlackNostra(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2021
I'm a graduate of SON Abia State, I won't advice anyone to follow that route. It's much better to get your Bsc straight, even if you have plans of leaving the country.
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by David2221(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
BlackNostra:
I'm a graduate of SON Abia State, I won't advice anyone to follow that route. It's much better to get your Bsc straight, even if you have plans of leaving the country.

Why now?

Please give reason (s)
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by DanIduh06: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Angelacruz:
Good morning nairalanders .I have few weeks to graduate from the university ,I am studying home economics with a cgpa of 4.2 .And last year I wrote jamb for a second degree and I also applied for school of nursing and midwifery.
Have already gotten admission into school of nursing and midwifery and I have paid my acceptance fee. And yesterday I decided to check my caps,surprisly I was given admission in nursing science in one of the federal universities.
I have already planned to work in Nigeria for few years after going through school of nursing and midwifery which I must have gathered experiences before migrating to UK and start working and then convert my RN to Bnsc which is just one year unlike Nigeria that one need to spend another 4years in the university to get BNSc(Bachelor of science).

The National Open University is there (BNSc)
No strike and while you are serving (NYSC), you can still be running the program.

I wish you all the best.
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tanks
DanIduh06:

The National Open University is there (BNSc)
No strike and while you are serving (NYSC), you can still be running the program.

I wish you all the best.
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by ForestHill: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelacruz:
Got admission already at SON.Thanks
UCTH?
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by ForestHill: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelacruz:
Wow!congrats dear.School of nursing Amaracha,Abia state.How about u?
Amachara is a nice school; students are brilliant and smart. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Thank uu
ForestHill:
Amachara is a nice school; students are brilliant and smart. Good luck.
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Y?
BlackNostra:
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by mystery22: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Angelacruz:
Thank uu
Pls how can I contact you,can I dm you or drop my email. I will like to ask you some questions about nursing,I am considering it..

1 Like

Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=mystery22 post=115695255] Pls how can I contact you,can I dm you or drop my email. I will like to ask you some questions about nursing,I am considering it..[/qnumber
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by mystery22: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Angelacruz:
,6762.. WhatsApp number
thank you,I have copied it. you can remove it now if you want
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by DAramis: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Angelacruz:
Y?
Hello ,

what is the fees like for freshers in SON , Amachara?
When will they open application for interested people to register ?

Has a younger sister who is interested
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
DAramis:

Hello ,

what is the fees like for freshers in SON , Amachara?
When will they open application for interested people to register ?

Has a younger sister who is interested
Good evening bro...
Fresher's school fees goes as follows:
Opening of file-10k
School fees-30k
Sug-10k
Textbooks, uniform, cardigan etc-145k
Exam fees-28k
Acceptance fee-21k for one sitting,two sitting -26k.

The form might be out on January.
Good luck to her.
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by DAramis: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Angelacruz:
Good evening bro...
Fresher's school fees goes as follows:
Opening of file-10k
School fees-30k
Sug-10k
Textbooks, uniform, cardigan etc-145k
Exam fees-28k
Acceptance fee-21k for one sitting,two sitting -26k.

The form might be out on January.
Good luck to her.
Thanks for the information.

If you don't mind, can I connect you to her? Since you are already in the system, to guide her especially on how to prepare for the aptitude entrance exam , the possibly assist her with some past materials on the said test.

In other news , never knew the fees are not too costly. Someone was mentioning 800k for one SON for first year student entrance processing (aside school fees,and accommodation )
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2022
No prob
There is no past questions
She should read her waec past questions and current affairs.

The 800k school fees, might be a private or missionary school of Nursing.
Gracias!
DAramis:

Thanks for the information.

If you don't mind, can I connect you to her? Since you are already in the system, to guide her especially on how to prepare for the aptitude entrance exam , the possibly assist her with some past materials on the said test.

In other news , never knew the fees are not too costly. Someone was mentioning 800k for one SON for first year student entrance processing (aside school fees,and accommodation )

1 Like

Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by DAramis: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Angelacruz:
No prob
There is no past questions
She should read her waec past questions and current affairs.

The 800k school fees, might be a private or missionary school of Nursing.
Gracias!

Muncho Gracias
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2022
David2221:

Good morning Nhimah
Check your mailbox.
09062706762...pls whatsapp me.

I don't have access to my email
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by matri6: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Angelacruz:

Please can I chat you up, I also want to apply for school of nursing
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by Angelacruz: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2022
matri6:

Please can I chat you up, I also want to apply for school of nursing
okay
Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by onyiianthony(f): 10:46pm On Jan 11
Angelacruz:

Re: School Of Nursing Or Tertiary Institution? by onyiianthony(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11
Please I can't connect you on WhatsApp, want to know if the form for 2024 session is out
Angelacruz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abouth Unimaid Admission / Rufus Giwa Poly Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Gain Admission Without Jamb @ Crown Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.