Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) (3417 Views)

Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) / China Cat Who Predicted Nigeria Win Vs Argentina Dies / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't have cats and I will never keep them as pets. I'm a dog lover, so I don't know the mannerisms of cats. It seems they make a warbling sound when they are agitated or alarmed. A British-South African named The Kiffness, creative and idle fella that he is, did a musical collaboration with...a frightened cat. The collaboration was a massive hit, garnering 1 million views in 24 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG2JvYSqGR4

The song was so popular that it inspired symphonic contributions from various musicians from different parts of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S61ENc51Z1Q

Now tell me if music doesn't bring the world together?

And the cat behind all these? He is probably somewhere licking his paws and minding his business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hehehehehe
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by CrazyCrane: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
the producer is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
CrazyCrane:
the producer is good.
The Kiff is maaaaad. Very talented guy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by armadeo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is so crazy. The fact that it's unplanned.

This is real music purity of sound.
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
I dont care about the video but all I know Is that

F.ck the Nigeria Government
F.ck Buhari
F.ck osinbanjo
F.ck Desmond Idiot
F.ck Uranium or whatever
And F.ck everyone that support this pathetic degenerate slowpokes.
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
armadeo:
This is so crazy. The fact that it's unplanned.

This is real music purity of sound.
I'd probably hire Kiff if I were a musician. He is very talented.

1 Like

Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by sammoe(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
I remember watching the Kiff's making of the "original" on Reddit. The guy's brilliant with a very healthy dose of humour.

PS. If you begin humming or singing the song, whatever, just know it'll take at least 18hrs to return to default.
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
sammoe:
I remember watching the Kiff's making of the "original" on Reddit. The guy's brilliant with a very healthy dose of humour.

PS. If you begin humming or singing the song, whatever, just know it'll take at least 18hrs to return to default.
18 hours to return to default? I don't follow
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by sammoe(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

18 hours to return to default? I don't follow
I mean it's so catchy you may need 18 hours to get it out of your system. tongue
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
sammoe:

I mean it's so catchy you may need 18 hours to get it out of your system. tongue
Earworm tinz. I feel ya cheesy

I've lost count of how many times I've listened to the track
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by queen165: 4:31am On Jun 08, 2021
okay
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by siofra(f): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jesus! Cats are so weird, sounds like a human baby.
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
siofra:
Jesus! Cats are so weird, sounds like a human baby.
I think they are very cute, but my folks would never have allowed me keep one as a pet.

1 Like

Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:
I don't have cats and I will never keep them as pets. I'm a dog lover, so I don't know the mannerisms of cats. It seems they make a warbling sound when they are agitated or alarmed. A British-South African named The Kiffness, creative and idle fella that he is, did a musical collaboration with...a frightened cat. The collaboration was a massive hit, garnering 1 million views in 24 hours.

The song was so popular that it inspired symphonic contributions from various musicians from different parts of the world.

And the cat behind all these? He is probably somewhere licking his paws and minding his business.

Lyrics .....

luga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga luga

luga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga lugaluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga lugaluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga luga

luga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga lugaluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga lugaluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga luga

I am human
and you're a cat
we're making music
it's a matter of fact
I hate to hear you
scream out in fear
but don't you worry
for I am hereluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga lugaI am humanluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga luga Don't you fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Lyrics .....

luga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga luga

I am human
and you're a cat
we're making music
it's a matter of fact
I hate to hear you
scream out in fear
but don't you worry
for I am hereluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga lugaI am humanluga luga luga luga luga luga uaaaau lugalu uaauuuu luglugluglug uuoooohhh lug lug lug luga luga luga luga Don't you fear

Please remind me of the name of the transcribing app cheesy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Please remind me of the name of the transcribing app cheesy

You have to use VPN cheesy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

You have to use VPN cheesy
That one is covered. Oya let's have it cheesy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Sanchez01: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Abi you are "fearing" that village people will "borrow" their body and visit abi? cheesy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sanchez01:

Abi you are "fearing" that village people will "borrow" their body and visit abi? cheesy
Don't you have that superstition as well? cheesy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Sanchez01: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't you have that superstition as well? cheesy
LMAO! grin grin grin

I am a cat lover cheesy
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sanchez01:

LMAO! grin grin grin

I am a cat lover cheesy
For real? You have cats?
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:

For real? You have cats?
Lol. Presently, no. There are too many "Africans" around me at the moment and they are all waiting for me to buy one before they activate their casting and binding super ability.
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

Lol. Presently, no. There are too many "Africans" around me at the moment and they are all waiting for me to buy one before they activate their casting and binding super ability.
They will also say the cats are the reason you have refused to leave bachelorhood grin
Re: The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) by Sanchez01: 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ishilove:

They will also say the cats are the reason you have refused to leave bachelorhood grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies, 11 Weeks!!! Ready 4 New Homes / 10 Deceptively Dangerous Dog Breeds / Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.