Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. (890 Views)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Like In Kogi, A Yahaya Bello Presidency Will End Insecurity In Nigeria - BAN / Breaking: Twitter User Proves Okada Was Banned To Help Tinubu's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by muykem: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
I read above subject now with tears almost rolled out of my eyes. I am not support or against the ban of twitter but my point is that Nigeria should be proud of their country, we are more important and strategic than we think. Wait and see how twitter will as a matter of urgency render unreserved apologies to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by orikoku: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
For where
Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by orion7: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mumu zombie op.

6 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by VaselineCrew: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
muykem:
I read above subject now with tears almost rolled out of my eyes. I am not support or against the ban of twitter but my point is that Nigeria should be proud of their country, we are more important and strategic than we think. Wait and see how twitter will as a matter of urgency render unreserved apologies to Nigeria.

Why will they have to apologize to Nigeria?

Was it Twitter that decided to ban Nigerians?

As a matter of fact, was it Nigerians that decided to ban Twitter?

I think what you meant to say was that Twitter will soon apologize to Buhari

All this over one man

4 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by ExpertEDITOR: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
muykem:
This one worst pass zombie cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Mexzy4sho(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mumu... No company can lose such amount that quick

3 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by 2special(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
muykem:
A confidente ignorant fellow

3 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
APC and mumunity

11billion ko, 39billion ni

3 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Thandiubani(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
muykem:

Your mumuism is on scholarship. Op God punish you.

3 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by AntiBMC(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lies.... Twitter's stock increased by 3% after the ban. Stop d propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Asgard73: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yoruba people wan use propaganda on Twitter wey no know weda Yoruba Dey exist or not

Haba
This Yoruba people funny no be small

Which kain wahala Be this grin

Jack don’t give a fvck about Yoruba propaganda pleae

1 Like

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol white men go dey see nigeria as a useless country with a useless leader...
Make una come ban Twitter from my phone stupid people.. I dey Twitter and nothing dey HAPPEN.. Buhari is a useless man....

IGBOS go dey use Twitter Buhari and his supporters should go and fvck there self..
Come my house come ban Twitter, I go dey use VPN dey operate my Twitter stupid people...
Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Xhuntra: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
The level of zombeism yoruba mooslems like this OP engage in eeh..Very irritating

1 Like

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Number1benue: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thandiubani:

Your mumuism is on scholarship. Op God punish you.

Scholarship...... Hhahahhahhah

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by GTkester: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
muykem:

I pity you, honestly. Twitter has not apologized to China and Turkey, na Nigeria é go come apologize to
Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by GTkester: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lies.... Twitter's stock increased by 3% after the ban. Stop d propaganda.

He's not doing propaganda, he's just being silly

1 Like

Re: Business Breaking: Twitter Set To Lose $11b Market Share After Nigeria Ban. by Rissamenti: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
GTkester:

I pity you, honestly. Twitter has not apologized to China and Turkey, na Nigeria é go come apologize to

That is why Twitter are not even in the top 10 social platforms. They screw up their markets, never apologise, and get kicked out. They have lost billions of dollars in market share because of their stupidity and arrogance, and will keep losing, and will never be among the big players.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Hails Nigeria For Banning Twitter, Urge more countries to do same / REVEALED: Nigerian Army And Police Operatives Detain, Torture South Easterners / Photos: Osinbajo Visits Oniru Of Iruland, Oba Abdulwasiu Omogbolahan Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.