Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Easy Access Totwitter Without VPN - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Easy Access Totwitter Without VPN (377 Views)

A Chance To Motorize Your Door, Window And Gate For Easy Access 07033992255 / Easy Access Automatic Door / Experience 99.95% Uptime And Have Easy Access To Your Website Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Access Totwitter Without VPN by sofnana(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
It is clear that the use of VPN may be opening internet use to some security bridge. This is a fact that many Nigerians should not neglect, because of this I took my time to look for an easy and safe way to keep accessing Twitter without hiccups.
The best way to keep access your Twitter account is by using Opera mini on your mobile phone, it has features that allows you to access the internet without revealing your location even if location button is activated on your phone. The experience is just like using Twitter lite . You can even create a home screen button such that will look like you are using a Twitter app.

Re: Easy Access Totwitter Without VPN by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Works but doesn't play videos on my end, any solution?
Re: Easy Access Totwitter Without VPN by sofnana(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Go-to setting- Data saving- then change it to automatic.
DBlackCeazer:
Works but doesn't play videos on my end, any solution?
Re: Easy Access Totwitter Without VPN by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
sofnana:
Go-to setting- Data saving- then change it to automatic.
thanks, but it was already set to automatic.

(1) (Reply)

Indesit Gas Cooker / SOLD Usa Used Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop For Sale SOLD / Iphone 12 64GB Brand New Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.