Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer (38663 Views)

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Acekidc4(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=majamajic post=102408774][/quote]

Mr Unknown, Shebi you know that we don't know each other; so why are you now Crying
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by gaftsoil(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Great news
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Matrixlord2021: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
All security apparatus in Nigeria has become entirely rubbished!!!
No respect again,first it was police,then army ,now DSS.
Does Nigeria have National guard or Marshalls.
Uniform men are all the same .I am sick of how they have all become bastardized
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Oracleforce: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
I can bet with my two balls...the solider will be from the "Nut"
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by azzima(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Confused country! Everybody wants a part of the national cake.....isn't the EFCC the enforcer of 419?
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fulani terrorist and fulani jihadist and fulani military/bandits has start massacring non fulani gullible Southerners, Easterners and middle Belt officers foolishly serving the zoo called nigeria.

Gumi to fulani bandits---- use this to purchasing more weapons for our fulanization campaigns.

Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Family affairs. E no concern me

When two of my enemies are fighting,I just go to bed and sleep like a baby.

Disunity everywhere. Lack of cohesion and order.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by amuwo1980: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Solider leave war go dey arrest yahoo boy , is that his job ? See the way they are rushing to IMO state arresting ppl and charging them 200k for bail or they label u unknown gun man , that’s what each of the 5 guys paid to let off in IMO state , the army arrested a vigilant guy and picked the residents association officers and label them unknown gun men , that’s how their delimma started , they are going round killing innocent ppl and the majority of the police men involved in these are Igbos , so they are legitimate target for the unknown gun men QED
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by BJanta: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by EmekaA125(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Q
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by vikstandon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
God is indeed God... The incident in the holy book is replaying. Our enemies are fighting themselves.

ARMY killing DSS... It would continue.

Mama TY give me extra plate of pepper soup... This action movie make sense!!
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Abc2Z: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
BigSarah:
He killed because he wanted to extort, the DSS died because he has extorted
In fact that was how it happen in the movie "extortion"
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Mrpojj(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Champagnegold: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Offcourse no peace for the wicked oya make una battle am too
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Henri8: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2021
OsusTroller:
angry

That's their problem..
Done.
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Laideabdulahi: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Today while working a Police here in UAE horn and signaled to me to come normal mentality as a Nigerian was to Jakpa for the fact that ere kinni aja ba ekun shey but I summoned on courage to meet him and suprsingly he brought out a cold bottle of water and gave it to me as the weather was very hot

My brothers and sisters I couldn’t drink the water because I was weeping at the unprofessionalism of my own country’s security operatives

Have read this comment like 20x now, but still can't comprehend.
Bros, pls put commas, and punctuation marks sheet necessary
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by Klybp30733: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
How I doubled my 100,000 naira to 200,000 naira plus on bet9ja 49ja

Watch video via link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFzMWfpPNU
Re: Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer by PrinceChurchi10(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ever since APC emerged into the seat of power in this country! The military men, most especially the armies are threading wickedly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.