Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives (188 Views)

Yorubas We Must Support The Igbos Against Injustice / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives by thesolutions(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
There is a serious problemproblem in Nigeria. The problem is not that of lack of intellectuaintellectuals nor the lack of creative ideas.

What then is the problem? Availability of alternative.

We have alternative to every injustice just to avoid altercations with government or any superior authority.

They deny us power supply, we get generator.
They increase the price of fuel, we buy solar power system.
No one is standing up. Any that does is either left alone to suffer oppression or settled to be silent.

Government ban Twitter, we find VPN alternative. How long are we to continue like this.

June 12 is the date for us to do something about it. I have my reservation about using a political date. Hero worshiping the dead shows we are still dwelling in the past. We need to move. Let us do things spontaneously. That is all is required of us at this critical time.

Arise Nigerians.
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives by Kandeed: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
thesolutions:
There is a serious problemproblem in Nigeria. The problem is not that of lack of intellectuaintellectuals nor the lack of creative ideas.

What then is the problem? Availability of alternative.

We have alternative to every injustice just to avoid altercations with government or any superior authority.

They deny us power supply, we get generator.
They increase the price of fuel, we buy solar power system.
No one is standing up. Any that does is either left alone to suffer oppression or settled to be silent.

Government ban Twitter, we find VPN alternative. How long are we to continue like this.

June 12 is the date for us to do something about it. I have my reservation about using a political date. Hero worshiping the dead shows we are still dwelling in the past. We need to move. Let us do things spontaneously. That is all is required of us at this critical time.

Arise Nigerians.

It took less than 5hours to ban twitter and issue statement
to arrest Nigerians but Bringing bandits and her sponsor to
book is taking ages. people cannot go to farms without being
hacked to death, food price is on the rise, Garri wey dey
brown eyes don dey nak 1k/congo now you can't even
travel in peace without fear of being kidnapped, the worst is
you can't even criticize in peace. Nigerians it's awful

#Dare to make a change today and deliver this Nation from
destruction

#If you don't speak up now ur vote will never count in 2023

#Rescue our dear country from tyranny

#Nigerians deserve good governance

#we deserve to travel and sleep without fear

#The time is now, time to hit the street and say Enough is
enough
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians are not ready for change. Imagine make everybody wey no get prepaid metre stop paying DISCOS all this monthly dem dey pay and also stop them from cutting their wire.

I dey always ginger people for my area make we follow them drag whenever them wan com cut light, but people no dey turn up.

I had to jejely apply for prepaid meter too, when them wan use bill kill me even though I hardly use power supply for up to 7hrs in a day yet, them dey charge me like 15k base on estimated billing n
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives by Kandeed: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nigerians are not ready for change. Imagine make everybody wey no get prepaid metre stop paying DISCOS all this monthly dem dey pay and also stop them from cutting their wire.

I dey always ginger people for my area make we follow them drag whenever them wan com cut light, but people no dey turn up.

I had to jejely apply for prepaid meter too, when them wan use bill kill me even though I hardly use power supply for up to 7hrs in a day yet, them dey charge me like 15k base on estimated billing n

some idiot would quote me saying hope you can face army bla bla, so you have two lives? goan die alone but will yell if they implement any anti people policy. it's barely two years and they're hitting at us back to back and would still continue. Nigerians are just cowards

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Introduce Digital Currency Before Year-end / BREAKING: Buhari Seeks Approval For N895bn Supplementary Budget / Ezeemo Can Transform Anambra If Given Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.