Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Urgent Jobs At Ikoyi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Jobs At Ikoyi (538 Views)

Urgent Jobs!!!!! / Urgent Jobs / Urgent Jobs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Jobs At Ikoyi by Prechris: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
*A Civil Engineering company with Office* in IKOYI, Lagos is in dire need of individuals to occupy the following offices:

✅ Supervisors for their truck company.
*✓Specifications:* A Male with minimum OND qualification. Age: Not more than 35yrs

✅ Office Secretary
*✓Specifications:* A Male with minimum of OND. Age: Not more than 30yrs

✅ Civil engineers
*✓Specifications:* Any gender with HND/BSC. Age: not more than 30 yrs.

✅ Surveyors
*✓Specifications:* Male. Age: Not more than 30 yrs with HND/BSC.

*Note:*
1. The individual must be resident in Lagos but must be willing/ready to work in any part of the country or outside as the case may be.

2. *Cognisant requirements for those applying as Civil engineers and surveyors:* They must have vast knowledge of the various softwares being used as of late.
*Auto cad and Archi Cad* is a must etc.

3. *Surveyors must have knowledge in the use of the level and total station instrument which is among the few other instrument they must know how to operate.*

*Salary is negotiable!!!*

Kindly apply for any of these offices by sending your CV to: jobs.pcr@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Jobs At Ikoyi by EnnyLacoster(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good Evening Sir/Ma

Please I am very much interested in your job placement

I have sent in my cv to jobs.pcr@gmail.com

My email address is nifemijoseph@yahoo.com

Please I will appreciate any assistance you can render at this time.

Best Regards,

========================================

Prechris:
*A Civil Engineering company with Office* in IKOYI, Lagos is in dire need of individuals to occupy the following offices:

✅ Supervisors for their truck company.
*✓Specifications:* A Male with minimum OND qualification. Age: Not more than 35yrs

✅ Office Secretary
*✓Specifications:* A Male with minimum of OND. Age: Not more than 30yrs

✅ Civil engineers
*✓Specifications:* Any gender with HND/BSC. Age: not more than 30 yrs.

✅ Surveyors
*✓Specifications:* Male. Age: Not more than 30 yrs with HND/BSC.

*Note:*
1. The individual must be resident in Lagos but must be willing/ready to work in any part of the country or outside as the case may be.

2. *Cognisant requirements for those applying as Civil engineers and surveyors:* They must have vast knowledge of the various softwares being used as of late.
*Auto cad and Archi Cad* is a must etc.

3. *Surveyors must have knowledge in the use of the level and total station instrument which is among the few other instrument they must know how to operate.*

*Salary is negotiable!!!*

Kindly apply for any of these offices by sending your CV to: jobs.pcr@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vancancy / Customer Service Representatives At Ikeja / Vacancy! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.