Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Parents, Where Are Your Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Where Are Your Children? (297 Views)

Your Children Need This Awesome 'made In Nigeria' Dolls!! (pic) / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC / Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Where Are Your Children? by makemoneywbsite: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Weeks ago, I woke up late morning due to heat and decided to open the window of my bedroom. When I moved aside the curtain, I was taken aback with the presence of my neighbors' daughters on the floor. These girls were having lesbian sex. I mean, these are 11 year olds who already are practicing homosexuality. 11 year olds. I have heard that there are children having sex at 12 and have always wondered how that was possible. That day, I was 11 year old lesbians.

Why I was shocked is that some of us went through the decayed universities without having sex with any girls. You would wonder what parents are doing that they lose their children to the trends of this world. So my question to you is, "Do you know where your children really are?". This is especially for Christian parents and those that believe in good morals. The question that God asked Adam was "Where art thou?"

Where are your children?
Re: Parents, Where Are Your Children? by MickzyDonald: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are still in their mother's womb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, Where Are Your Children? by Klass99(f): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Parents, Where Are Your Children? by makemoneywbsite: 2:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Klass99:
cheesy I am reminded of Frank Olize of Newsline - it's 9 o'clock do you know where your children are?

Parents will not be the only influence in a child's life, there may be the first and primary influence a child encounters but they'll never be the only influence.

There's exposure to others like extended relatives, peers, school teachers, surrounding neighbours etc With this exposure comes negative influences too, like the one you witnessed.

You can do everything right as a parent most times and train your child in the right way to go but incidents like these may still happen, because children like adults, are human beings with a will of their own.

You said you woke up late due to heat, don't you think the parents may have had a bad night and slept till late like you? As a parent you can't police your children 24/7 or know everything they're up to.

Why don't you tell the parents of the children involved, what you saw and deliver the message in a non-judgmental way, so they are aware and take steps to correct it? Doing that would be helpful, don't you think?

Well, I did tell the sensible parent among them and I'm sure she has done what best she could. You know that if you're not well-trained, you won't be able to train your own children. That's why you see parents paying for special centers where their children could cheat in exams.
Re: Parents, Where Are Your Children? by Mindlog: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Sexual experimentation between adolescent siblings is going on more than being acknowlegded.

(1) (Reply)

My Trip To Abuja | Surprising My Husband | Vlog / Messi Celebrates With His Wife On Video Call After Argentina Wins COPA AMERICA / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.