Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Business Partners For Wine Business Franchise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Partners For Wine Business Franchise (450 Views)

Business Partners Needed Urgently / Business Partners Wanted / Needed Urgently: JV Partners For Internet Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners For Wine Business Franchise by Eazywares: 6:08am On May 03, 2011
I seek at least 2 business partners for a joint venture in a Wine Business franchise,bringing the business and company to Nigeria.Pls find below letter from the company with modalities.Pls note,financial implications will only arise when all parties have shown focus,deep interest,trust,and final conclusion on location of joint venture office.An MOU will be signed.Find below letter from the company, slightly edited for confidentiality.Seriously Interested parties should send a mail eazywares@yahoo.com.We will meet and discuss futher or call 08033349015. you can visit me at my present place of work,138 Oba Akran,Avenue for clarifications.

Dear Mr. Benson:

I want to thank you for your interest in the most exciting new opportunity in the wine business. As we all know, the business climate in our country has changed. No one wants to be dependant on a job or company that might not be around tomorrow.(Wine name withheld)is an innovative, cutting edge opportunity for you to be your own boss with unlimited growth potential. With very little initial investment you will become the exclusive licensed distributor of our wines in a territory you own. •Lifetime exclusive territory on first come first served basis•Be your own boss•Endless growth potential•All wine prices are to NY port of entry, no hidden costs•Get registered as a licensed distributor in your State of residence
•Wine sales continue to increase, specifically in the price points we represent•Upon having obtained Federal and State permits, a start up costs of only $2,500 will secure your exclusive territory and also includes: 1 carton of each wine which allows you to do pre selling during your order is in transit. You will also receive 1000 business cards, 500 personalized brochures, a 2 day private onsite training and a visit from us to support and launch the product.
I am excited to be able to share this fantastic opportunity with you. (wine name withheld)has created a way to live your dream of being your own boss with a life-style many only dream about having. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,
Arm Pet
Director of Business Development
Phone: 781 8
E-mail: info@.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Qa Officer For A Feed Industry In The East / A Marketing Assistant Is Needed Urgently / Vacancy, Vacancy, Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.