Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup (465 Views)

Used Inverter Batteries For Sale In Abuja / We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by tosin1570(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
From my own personal experience I discovered Forklift batteries last longer than any of the batteries that I have I used. I have been using my current batteries bank (48v 700ah) with Victron 48V 8KVA Victron inverter for over 5 years now without no issues whatsoever

I actually abused the battery with heavy loads have got 4hp standing AC with 3x 1hp AC everything works fine

If you’ve been having trouble with the longevity or durabilities of your current batteries banks, forklift batteries are the best solution. forklift batteries or traction batteries use lead plates that are much thicker than any other Lead acid batteries, and they also utilise two-volt cells.

Yes they do require maintenance I.E topping up the water but they are constructed to be discharged to 20% of their capacity regularly.
Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
tosin1570:

From my own personal experience I discovered Forklift batteries last longer than any of the batteries that I have I used. I have been using my current batteries bank (48v 700ah) with Victron 48V 8KVA Victron inverter for over 5 years now without no issues whatsoever

I actually abused the battery with heavy loads have got 4hp standing AC with 3x 1hp AC everything works fine

If you’ve been having trouble with the longevity or durabilities of your current batteries banks, forklift batteries are the best solution. forklift batteries or traction batteries use lead plates that are much thicker than any other Lead acid batteries, and they also utilise two-volt cells.

Yes they do require maintenance I.E topping up the water but they are constructed to be discharged to 20% of their capacity regularly.

Please I'm interested. Where can they be purchased and how much is 200ah.
Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by tosin1570(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
I imported the one I'm currently using from the UK, they do come in 24V or 48V banks Have got some that have just arrived but they start from 620ah, 700ah, 775ah and 1000ah

WeNoGoDie:

Please I'm interested. Where can they be purchased and how much is 200ah.

Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by tosin1570(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2021

Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
tosin1570:
I imported the one I'm currently using from the UK, they do come in 24V or 48V banks Have got some that have just arrived but they start from 620ah, 700ah, 775ah and 1000ah

Ok. Please how much is the 24v 620ah.
Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by tosin1570(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Ok. Please how much is the 24v 620ah.

That is going to be 720K
Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2021
tosin1570:

That is going to be 720K

Ok. Thanks
Re: Secret Of Using Forklift Batteries For Offgrid/backup by viperVIP: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
can you whatsapp me please O813768924O Tera.
So we can discuss, I've tried to find your ph# but not here.

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry About Setting Up A Channel On Any FTA Satellite Provider. / Dstv And Gotv Skipping Off And On / I Want To Know More About This New Subscription On Gotv And Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.