Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (49387 Views)

One Hundred Days After Buhari - By Garba Shehu. / United States: Twitter's Suspension In Nigeria Is A Violation Of Human Rights / President Buhari, WAEC, Pdp’s Toxic Air By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

Jack raised concern. Remember..

Emotions can’t change reality. This is business. It’s simply not good for twitter..

You won’t understand until you own a social app!

I just hope this decision makes you feel safer,
Since una be anywhere belle face
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by TheGift: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2021
Garba Shehu left all the 11 Fundamental Human Rights in the constitution to create "Right to Freedom from Harm" just to justify the tweeter Ban. Fair enough.

But the part I don't get is where He says we can't capitulate to terrorists? Oga, you have been capitulating to terrorists for the past six years, giving them amnesty and equating with them with Niger-Deltans who had a legitimate struggle i.e the devastation of oil communities inspite of the fact that they produced over 80% of the country's resources.

You have been capitulating to terrorists by paying kidnappers, in connivance with internal and external accomplices.

Even in the Presidents state, you capitulated to mere bandits , negotiating and paying ransoms to them. You have already finished capitulating. There is nothing you want to tell us again.
sammy329:

https://m.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/3043742655905914/?app=fbl
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Rocktation(f): 1:26am On Jun 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The government should stay away from social media, I wonder why this press release was put on Facebook while Facebook also deleted the genocidal message from the president....

The president of a country should be a unifying figure and not one that propagate contempt for a particular section of the country, it beats my imagination how our so called enlightened peeps here are comparing Buhari a president to Nnamdi Kanu who is a non state actor as regards post on Twitter.....

This is what amazes me the most...
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Lostchild(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2021
madridguy:
IPOB is proscribed under Nigerian law. Its members murder innocent Nigerians. They kill policemen and set government property on fire. Now, they have amassed a substantial stockpile of weapons and bombs across the country.

Twitter does not seem to appreciate the national trauma of our country's civil war. This government shall not allow a recurrence of that tragedy.

God bless president Asadullahi Buhari

I can see that your reasoning is upside down.

IPOB kill police men and set goverment properties on fire, what about the atrocities of BOKO HARAM?

IPOB and boko haram who has done much barbaric act?

May God punish president Asadullahi Buhari
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by ddeola: 2:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Twitter is an American company and they banned an American president even while in office and America no ban Twitter. Na ignoramus Lair Mohd and Bubu dey ban Twitter and una still think say dis wan na democracy. undecided undecided undecided

Nnamdi Kanu don give dem knock for head well well. E shock dem grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 2:07am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

LMAO....Date doesn't run out here, I have unlimited data for about $60 dollars a month....

Just say that you need some money to buy food, I'm always willing the help the needy and downtrodden.
Don't be too proud to beg....Some are just blessed than others...That's just the way life is....

Almajiri ��
Go and feed your people. They need it more.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

LMAO....Date doesn't run out here, I have unlimited data for about $60 dollars a month....

Just say that you need some money to buy food, I'm always willing the help the needy and downtrodden.
Don't be too proud to beg....Some are just blessed than others...That's just the way life is....
It's data and not date... Mumu. grin
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 2:12am On Jun 06, 2021
SARSCoV2:
This is commendable.

Twitter has been taught a lesson. Can imagine the revenue loss.

Next time, they won't fvck with Nigeria.

Twitter feels he can nip Nigeria like it did in the USA.

We ñaiked it's ass!

How do you people think up this kind of trash?

What revenue loss? From a country that doesn't even add up to 0.5% of monetizable users.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 2:12am On Jun 06, 2021
madridguy:
IPOB is proscribed under Nigerian law. Its members murder innocent Nigerians. They kill policemen and set government property on fire. Now, they have amassed a substantial stockpile of weapons and bombs across the country.

Twitter does not seem to appreciate the national trauma of our country's civil war. This government shall not allow a recurrence of that tragedy.

God bless president Asadullahi Buhari

So Boko Haram is a sect of angels and saints, yeah? They don't kill people, and have never set government property on fire. They have never killed any law enforcement agent. Wonderful!
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by eeetuk(m): 2:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Garba Shehu: "IPOB is proscribed under Nigerian law. Its members murder innocent Nigerians. They kill policemen and set government property on fire. Now, they have amassed a substantial stockpile of weapons and bombs across the country."

I agree 100% with Garba Shehu as stated above!

IPOD is Ibos' organized crime network and is identical to Boko Haran in goals and objectives.

IPOD like Boko Haran import arms to Nigeria to kill Nigerians. IPOD like boko Haran killed thousands of civilians in cities and villages. Both are terror groups---appealing to poor people who don't have education.

I am not a fan of Twitter network, but I think banning president Buhari and IPOD is the right thing to do at this time. Twitter has long been misused by both president Buhari and other terror groups to divide Nigerians people.

However, I can't wait until president Buhari is out of office to end the suffering Nigerians are going through today!
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2021
justjify:

NA poverty go kee you there. Better beg for some money to buy food.
I know that poverty has a way of reducing your low IQ even lower.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 2:26am On Jun 06, 2021
justjify:

Almajiri ��
Go and feed your people. They need it more.

I'm feeding gullible low IQ IPIG terrorists like you. I know that poverty has a way of reducing your low IQ even lower hence I'm doing my part in eradicating/reducing poverty.

Na poverty, hypocrisy amd shame go kee reta@ded, brainwashed and delusional IPIG terrorist monkeys like you.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

NA poverty go kee me. I beg for money to buy food.
I know that poverty has a way of reducing my low IQ even lower.
Hahhahaa....
This one done de ment. grin
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 2:34am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

I'm feeding gullible low IQ IPIG terrorists like you. I know that poverty has a way of reducing your low IQ even lower hence I'm doing my part in eradicating/reducing poverty.

Na poverty, hypocrisy amd shame go kee reta@ded, brainwashed and delusional IPIG terrorist monkeys like you.
Stop drinking fermented goat milk, it's not good for your mental health.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by IPIGSRMUMUS: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
justjify:

Stop drinking fermented goat milk, it's not good for your mental health.
[/s][s][/s]

Well I have never tried Goat milk before but I heard it's even better than Cow milk and more expensive here in the US.

I'm sure it's much better and healthier than drinking Namdiot Coward Cownu's urine. That is definitely bad for your overall health - mental and physical.
Hey OSU slave monkey, get lost and go to bed.

I'm busy watching NBA basketball....
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by loswhite(m): 2:47am On Jun 06, 2021
sammy329:
Twitter suspension in Nigeria is long overdue smiley

The FG can't allow that American app to keep promoting anarchy.

They should also ban the internet...lol idiot Citizens
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by justjify(m): 2:59am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[/s][s]

Well I have never tried Goat milk before but I heard it's even better than Cow milk and more expensive here in the US.

I'm sure it's much better and healthier than drinking Namdiot Coward Cownu's urine. That is definitely bad for your overall health - mental and physical.
Hey OSU slave monkey, get lost and go to bed.

I'm busy watching NBA basketball....

grin cheesy Empty barrel, your frustration is 5 star rated.
Who cares what you are watching. I don't need to know where you are either.
Castrated cow grin cheesy

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Magnanimous101(m): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Following the ongoing Twitter saga... something crossed my mind because I've always believed that the definition of madness is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results unless the federal government is just a bunch of mad people...
What about the pattern that's already showing in all their actions and inactions, what if it had been a planned systematic and calculated pattern of behavior,what if they know actually and exactly what they are doing, believe me there is an agenda here though not crystal clear yet... but I can assure you we are getting to the climax very soon that I have seen �️�️
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Magnanimous101(m): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=justjify post=102420

They are not on Twitter maybe

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by luluosas(m): 4:00am On Jun 06, 2021
Shut up there. President Donald Trump's account was suspended, not just tweet deletion, and I am sure you celebrated Twitter that time because of your hatred for Trump. But here, a tweet was deleted and Buhari couldn't stomach it?
seunmsg:
This message should have been issued since yesterday. It explains a lot. Those who are hellbent on misunderstandings the position of FG will still do so no matter the explanation. However, for those with open minds, it explains a lot.

Hopefully, Twitter will start playing by the rules of common sense and stop supporting terrorism against Nigeria. The Twitter ban is an anomaly but a necessary evil. I hope it’s lifted as soon as possible.

For me, it’s Nigeria first. I will never put an irresponsible big tech company from an imperialist country over the corporate existence of my country.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2021
sammy329:

https://m.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/3043742655905914/?app=fbl

“Yalla-Yalla... Yalla-Yalla-Yalla..”
That's how he sounds.

He should just get lost.
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Jlow2: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2021
And same force is not required for those that killed 88people in kebbi yesterday, because the come from same ethnic group with supposed landlords of nigeria
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Joromi1: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2021
justjify:

Na Fulani cow. What does he know?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by Blackdisciple(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2021

The Government killed and put it on IPOB
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by CavemanDefuturo: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
On what platform was this statement released? What sorta Gwanmant is this? SMH
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by deanery(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
The real issue is that the Presidency has an inept PR crew and Slowpokes as Special assistants... This particular view that preceeded the FG ban should have been well placed and propagated in the public domain.... This should have been done before and not after the Ban...
Re: Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu by bernf16(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
And what of the Fulani carrying guns around? What do u have to say about them Sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.