Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How FG Has Made Her Citizens Into Prolifc Fraudsters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Has Made Her Citizens Into Prolifc Fraudsters (305 Views)

Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / How FG Disgraced Nigeria Over Landing Equipment - THISDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How FG Has Made Her Citizens Into Prolifc Fraudsters by wearsandtrends1: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Believe it or not VPN is a sinister tool
There is nothing honest about hiding your identity.
I like how FG is standing up to the social media giants...
Rumour has it that Twitter stock value has fallen already....

The arrogance of the social media GIANT was smitten by General Buhari
Commando style.

Nonetheless the FG has turned a good nummber of its citizens to deecietful statesmen... And it happened over night literally

I recommend FG mimics a website in the exact form of twitter and float it
Na smack down be that
Re: How FG Has Made Her Citizens Into Prolifc Fraudsters by CodeTemplar: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hunger induced fraudster too are about to emerge. That is why I prophecize that before this year runs out, garri will become a common man food once again in Jesus name.
Re: How FG Has Made Her Citizens Into Prolifc Fraudsters by Luigi03(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
wearsandtrends1:

I recommend FG mimics a website in the exact form of twitter and float it
Na smack down be that
Mimic a website for who exactly?
Do you think we're monkeys?
U banned Twitter that is so much loved by people and expect the people to use the one created by the very people who banned Twitter, don't make me laugh. Go look how the rating of the cow app shehu recommended fell drastically over night on play store grin
Nigeria banning Twitter should be nothing to be proud of. They disgraced themselves internationally! See how the Europeans are writing messages to them to reverse it. What a disgrace grin

(1) (Reply)

Innocent People's Houses, Not IPOB/ESN Camps Raided, Burnt By Nigeria Police / Is Bokoharam No More? / Osinbajo Advocates Strong Healthcare System To Meet Gender-based Violence Surviv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.