Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Help Find This Missing Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Find This Missing Lady (701 Views)

Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Find This Missing Lady by TainyLite(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
To those that can help... Kindly contact the numbers in the picture below if u can give vital information... Stumbled upon this in a group chat of my institution NOUN....

Re: Please Help Find This Missing Lady by Osebanjo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pray she safe. populated countries are all menace to the world. Its always one problem. U.S, Brazil, Indonesia, Mexico, India, Nigeria and others. The gun violence in the U.S is as bad as kidnapping and rituals down here.
Re: Please Help Find This Missing Lady by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Osebanjo:
Pray she safe. populated countries are all menace to the world. Its always one problem. U.S, Brazil, Indonesia, Mexico, India, Nigeria and others. The gun violence in the U.S is as bad as kidnapping and rituals down here.
This has nothing to do with population. Though the level of insecurity in the country is alarming, I believe this issue of disappearance can occur anywhere.

If you hinge her disappearance on population then what about China?
Re: Please Help Find This Missing Lady by Osebanjo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
This has nothing to do with population. Though the level of insecurity in the country is alarming, I believe this issue of disappearance can occur anywhere.

If you hinge her disappearance on population then what about China?
Read well. I reffered to life in general and not just a single case. Country with population and not just Nigeria. Little is known of China because of the kind of govt they run. They don't let info out of their country. They carefully select what they want on intl media. Take a look at the countries i mentioned and you'll see similarities between them all(different calamities and chaos) and then compare with less populated countries like France, Germany, U.K, Ghana, S.A and all. The difference is 7Up.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Find This Missing Lady by CatANDratTHEORY: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Osebanjo:
Read well. I reffered to life in general and not just a single case. Country with population and not just Nigeria. Little is known of China because of the kind of govt they run. They don't let info out of their country. They carefully select what they want on intl media. Take a look at the countries i mentioned and you'll see similarities between them all(different calamities and chaos) and then compare with less populated countries like France, Germany, U.K, Ghana, S.A and all. The difference is 7Up.

I think you are right.
Much isn't know about China. Let me toe your path of reasoning.
You win!!
Good morning.
Kudos

(1) (Reply)

All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet / Do This Anytime Someone Scam You To Get Back Your Money / Husband And Wife Beat 4-year-old Step Daughter To Death For Bedwetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.