Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Download 4 Shades Of Love EP Zip - Studio Jimmy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download 4 Shades Of Love EP Zip - Studio Jimmy (157 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Jesse Jagz – Garba Ep (Zip File & Mp3) / Khalid – Suncity EP (ZIP) / Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Tracklist + EP (zip Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download 4 Shades Of Love EP Zip - Studio Jimmy by Studiojimmy(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2021
My name is Agbo James Onuh but my stage name is StuDio JimmY. I sing, I rap, I produce and I mix and master too. I base mainly on Afrobeats but sometimes I do afro pop and hip hop too. I call myself the “KING OF AFROBEATS and BENUE MUSIK MACHINE” I guess you will understand when you’re done listening to this EP.

This EP just as the name suggest talks about different shades or sides of love. Love means different things to different people in different locations so I came up with the name and decided to sing about different views and opinions of love.

This EP contains 6 tracks instead of the 4 that the name suggests. 5 original tracks and the sixth one being a cover to one popular Nigerian song and trust me all the songs are �� hot.

TRACKLIST OF 4 SHADES OF LOVE BY StuDio JimmY
Val Love
Where you dey
My Angel
Yawa
Everyday
If you no love (Chike Cover)
Kindly follow me on Instagram @studiojimmymusic and Twitter @studiojimmyNG the same handle then on Facebook Studio Jimmy Official.

To download click this link https://www.studiojimmymusic.com.ng/2021/03/download-4-shades-of-love-ep-zip-studio.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet Olamide Toseh (omo Aladewura) ,the Latest Gospel Singer / Viewnaija Top 5 Music Video For The Week June 18 2021 / Album: Tosin Praise - Jesu Ni Imole Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.