Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? (1150 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! / What Have You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by snazzydawn(f): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2006
Hi.We have all been saying we love Nairaland,we are addicted to Nairaland,Nairaland rocks and all that stuff.Now,what have you learnt from Nairaland?For me,I have learnt a lot.The good,the bad and the ugly...
so please,what has NL taught you?
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by layi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2006
I have learnt a whole lot from nairaland and its users in particular.

I've learnt how to be a good debater and reason more rationally from NFERYN

I've learnt to make how to be an astute businessman from KAZEY

I've also learnt a whole lot on several subjects from SEUN, IJEBUMAN, NICETOHAVE, SNAZZYDAWN, ANGELAZ

I've also learnt how to be tolerant from troubles created by NDDY, AJISAFE and others who are insultive and too harsh with their comments.

I've learnt how to manage a high profile status with leisure/fun from DEJIOLOWE

I've learnt how to be bold in professing my christianity from DONNIE

I learn from almost evrybody on nairaland and that explains why i keep coming back.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Greatpeter(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2006
I have learnt how to mingle with both young and Olds. naturally i absorb insults and it's helping here in NL.
It enables me to know that I'm not "Mr know all".
It makes me know that Nigerians have hopes for we have some young and talented ones in the forum who are Nigerians.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2006
I've learnt how to deal with soo many issues i come accross in life.

I've learnt ALOT!. Not just from the members but from the topics and discussions. I learnt to able to view situations in soo many people's perspectives and not just mine. NL is educative if i must say.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Seun(m): 12:50am On Feb 10, 2006
Interacting with Nairaland members, i have been moved to change my opinion on so many issues.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by kenflavor(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2006
I have learnt from a lot of people on NL, met nice and lovely people I had never imagined I would meet such people in my life. On the other hand, I have found out that some human beigns are so full of themselves and  take no corrections from their fellow men. Which is so bad. My mum says no one knows it all.

I thank God for meeting the following people

GP, HA, Layi, AngelaZ, Sweetnini, Snazzy, Michellin, Kaylala, Nike, Latoya, , nicetohave, ono, otokx, yummy, yemstrad, KC, Wes, Ocho, c0dec, Christyne, my admin Seun, alheri, linino, Queenzy, and numerous others on NL
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dejiolowe: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2006
I have learnt that there is life after retirement on NL

I have learnt that ppl feel passionate about what the believe in (from these Godless ppl - seun and nferyn)

I have learnt friendship and u could be really nice to ppl u dont know (snazzy -- dont say how pls!)

I have learnt that ppl really mean what they say -- miskay, nana, timmy

I have learnt that i could spoil some ppl's shows -- ijele (the man vex ehn!)
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Grizzly(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2006
NOTHING, well i'm new here though
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by reniks(f): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2006
I'm pretty new here,but d little time i've spent here,i've seen various issues 4rm a lot of perspectives.4 d 1st time i actually see some fun in online interaction.N also its true wat they say:"Opinions r like assholes,every1's got 1"
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2006
sooo many stuffs the good wink, the bad :Dand the terrible cool
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dominobaby(f): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2006
Av learnt a lot 2 mention a few especialy in d Technology board, i have also learnt from every contribution on various discussions. I have had nice laughs that keep me going,
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dominobaby(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2006
Av learnt a lot 2 mention a few especialy in d Technology board, i have also learnt from every contribution on various discussions. I have had nice laughs that keep me going,
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Grizzly(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2006
Still learnt nothing, or am i dumb?? undecided
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by ono(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2006
Grizzly:

Still learnt nothing, or am i dumb?? undecided

Well, after more than 600 posts on this forum, you still have not learnt a thing? You need to answer that dumb question yourself.
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dominobaby(f): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2006
Ono, u've got me ROTFLMAO
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by dominobaby(f): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2006
Ono, u've got me ROTFLMAO
Re: What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? by Grizzly(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2006
Yeah right,, tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Section In Nairaland! / Things That Comes In Three's / Email Hacked Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.