Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Marketing/consultancy Researcher Needed For A Gig - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing/consultancy Researcher Needed For A Gig (141 Views)

Sim Shagaya Looking For A Researcher On The 3-Wheel Vehicle Market In Nigeria / Data Researcher Needed!!! / Vacancy For A Market Researcher In Lagos (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing/consultancy Researcher Needed For A Gig by awo666(m): 5:43am On Jun 06, 2021
I urgently need the service of marketing and consultancy academic writer for a gig. The writer should be able to deliver good content and work with time.

You can contact me on WhatsApp: zero eight one six eight two one nine five three one
Re: Marketing/consultancy Researcher Needed For A Gig by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
awo666:
I urgently need the service of marketing and consultancy academic writer for a gig. The writer should be able to deliver good content and work with time.

You can contact me on WhatsApp: zero eight one six eight two one nine five three one
Your number is not on whatsapp. You can reach out to me on whatsapp via 07030438383.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Marketers Needed In Port Harcourt / Creative Writers With Interest In African History And Stories Needed / Questions And Answers From 'the Life Changer' Jamb Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.