Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

New Idea Of Technology - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Idea Of Technology (245 Views)

Hackaholics 4.0: Win Up To $10,000 To Help You Develop That Great Tech Idea / Image Shows How Humans Will Evolve Due To Regular Use Of Technology / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Idea Of Technology by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2021
I thiñk with the level of technology all over the world now,i suggest a phone should be made whéreby it wíll be inpossible for the usér tó be seen operating the phone in the ñight usíng some kínd of spectacle,it wíll be inpossible to see what yoú are operating unléss the spectacle is in the face,
It will be the choice óf thé user whether to on if same às we on our (eye care, data, hotspot)but will ñot be àble to use the spectacle where there is more light,like example in the afternoon,....... Ànd these wíll be very helpful in màny ways it will be inpossible for a theif to see you at night operating your phone

,,,And i thiñk thése will be very great if our scientist and techñologist put these idea into consideration.
Re: New Idea Of Technology by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Arts designed with colours that cannot be seen in white light have been in existence for centuries.
The same applies to letters written with inks that are not visible in UV except in special natural or artificial light spectrum.

Take a look at the traditional photo processing negative rendering. You can rarely see the real imagery but with the right chemicals, the full RGB will emerge.

Software today has the power to manipulate imagery to a level the human mind cannot re-create. Take a look at filters and Arguemented reality.

All you need for your idea is a software (app) and the right glass (shade) that allows specific lights to pass through.

(1) (Reply)

John Mcafee Dies By Suicide / Foreign Paypal Needed / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.