Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death (1178 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by igbowoman: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2021

Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by fergusen: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Confirmed
Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by GboyegaD(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by stanley000: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Don't know why its hard for Nigerians to admit that someone is dead or is there anyone anove it? What's with the "he's not dead his spirit is alive". It takes a certainly brainwashed person to say that someone is still alive when it's already been eaten up by worms.

Anyways RIP to the great man, his phylantropy is something if our leaders did even a quarter pf it there would be not a single crime in the country.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2021
What message is God trying to pass across to the church?

These high profile deaths from the church and her leadership since the beginning of this year cannot by accident.

I hope we get the message that accompanies them, because it's as important, if not more important than the news of their deaths.

It is well.
Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by Owerri1stSon: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

These high profile deaths from the church and her leadership since the beginning of this year cannot by accident.

I hope we get the message that accompanies them, because it's as important, if not more important than the news of their deaths.

It is well.

Rapture
Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It is well.

You still dey NL this man?

Keep deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by Jokerman(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Instead of a true child of God to miss the marriage supper of the lamb, the lord will take him/her home to rest in Abraham's Bosom and wait for the day the Lord comes calling again.

He has fought a good fight and finished his course, what's await now is the crown of righteousness on that day Jesus returns and resurrects him and others at the last day.

We as children of God are comforted with this saying Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Amen
Re: TB Joshua's Facebook Page Confirms His Death by Kobojunkie: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Jokerman:

Instead of a true child of God to miss the marriage supper of the lamb, the lord will take him/her home to rest in Abraham's Bosom and wait for the day the Lord comes calling again.

He has fought a good fight and finished his course, what's await now is the crown of righteousness on that day Jesus returns and resurrects him and others at the last day.

We as children of God are comforted with this saying Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Amen
You folks like to decieve yourselves where lies that mean nothing where the Truth of God is concerned. Where do you find Jesus Christ hinting at the claim you made there in bold letters? undecided

Do you realize that by suggesting that a "true" child of God can falter. what you are saying is that Jesus Christ is not the perfect Law that many of your kind like to tout Him as? Essentially, you accuse the Spirit of God of making mistakes and needing to cover for it by taking out the one who fails. Think these things through before you spew them for Pete's sake! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Zion Ministry / A Tanzanian Pastor Opens Sex Church In Kenya / Did God Create People To Be Homosexuals, Transgender, Pedophiles, Non Binary Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.