Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Can You Know When You Are In Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can You Know When You Are In Love (1424 Views)

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / How Does One Know When Someone Is Online / How To Know When A Person Is Local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Know When You Are In Love by leejay55(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
[b][/b][left][/left]hy everyone
am in a relationship
but i wanna know if i love him truly
or i just like him
how can i tell when am in love
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by teslimat(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2007
I think u should feel free anytime ure with him, and always tell him what will make him happy, cos if u do that he wil call u himself and tell u the good news.stay cool.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by rasulua(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hey girl dats tit u wana kn if u in luv il tel u babe, emotional feelin is sumtin u cnt resist,it comes btw both ur friend nd ur lover,wat u do is ask urself if dis guy as gt all d qualities dat suit u policy,if u cnt find anytin wrong wit him,nd u do alwayz want 2 c him,il tel u dat guy is some1 u in luv wit bt stick 2 him let him kn u luv him bt play him around 4 a while nd c if his gona av a change of character.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by moshoodn(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2007
Thats a million dollar question!

The hardest thing in this life is to know when u're in love. .

Its hard to tell,you know.

It could be fancy,
infatuation,
lust,
appreciation,
pity,
admiration.

U have to b careful cos all these tends towards love.

And as u know,love isn't blind but d persons involved r blinded by emotions untold.

They tend to b bias and overlook each others fault.

Whichever,however,just watch n pray n let things move at their own pace.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2007
Sincerely,i am of view that love issue had been overflogged.So many people want to know if they are in love or not.i would say,the confusion surronding this is responsible for numerous heartbreak today.What with young boys and girls ruining their precious life IN THE NAME OF LOVE.the 'fall' in love only to blame love blindness when they 'fallout' to me, love is a distraction. When u are 'in love' you would 'lose your head' thinks only about your object of fantasy.you are obviously enjoying a moment of 'delightful insanity' u must never let it control you. Use a bit of your head and refuse to fall for the wrong partner. One you are sure s/he is the right partner then u call fall in love yakata. You will know if you are in love.
One, take note of this words: LUST, INFATUATION, LOVE. They all wear the same emotional clothes. Same colours, though diff words. But they mean diff thing. Emotionally, however, they are often confused. Now, ur heart would never know if what you feel is LUST, LOVE OR INFATUATION! That is where trouble lies! By their outcome, you shall know them,. But if you use ur head,and clearly distinguish btw them, you wouldn't need my hutuba or a symphatiser when the affair hit the rock. Certainly, falling in love is a topic i that need wisdom.
It is a goldmine and landmine combined. If you must fall blindly,i advise u carry a parachute. At least, you may land on any thing but you still have your life. So nairalander, LOVE WITH CARE,
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by moshoodn(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2007
I think first we should first define LOVE. . .

Then we know d next thing.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2007
I think one of the most difficult tast to do is to define love. It is like someone asking you to define MAN. English language isn't help matter. So, maybe there is a doctor Love around to help. I can tell you that at the end of the day, we would return to square one.
Love is just an emotion that assume the life we give it. Let give it a try and see what damage we would do the original meaning.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
I think one of the most difficult tast to do is to define love. It is like someone asking you to define MAN. English language isn't help matter. So, maybe there is a doctor Love around to help. I can tell you that at the end of the day, we would return to square one.
Love is just an emotion that assume the life we give it. Let give it a try and see what damage we would do the original meaning.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by kulzoid4u(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
i love this topic but sorry i am not in love and have never been.wish i can meet anyone that is ready to take me there
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
My instict says you are a lady, that is ok. Just becareful. Try understand love before you let 'someone take you there.' . Don't set out for a journey without any idea of where you are going. If you meet the wrong man, God help u.
To be honest, it is impossible for you not to have love somebody or something. If it is not, HE, it may be IT.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by kulzoid4u(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
sorry i am a guy
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by kulzoid4u(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
really i would love to feel that way but i am really scared of ladies heart break .i really feel bad each time i think of it .
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
My instinct says you are a lady, that is ok. Just becareful. Try understand love before you let 'someone take you there.' . Don't set out for a journey without any idea of where you are going. If you meet the wrong man, God help u.
To be honest, it is impossible for you not to have love somebody or something. If it is not, HE, it may be IT.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by kulzoid4u(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2007
can anyone teach me to love
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2007
Yea, i can try. But,
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
How old are u? What level of education?
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by kulzoid4u(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
i am a guy not chick
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by Harlex(m): 2:14am On Jul 17, 2007
kulzoid4u, i think i agree with you, this days it's no money no love men, then why disturb yourself. virtually all ladies are heart breakers, i some how believe men are at least 30% unreliaable while ladies carries the remaining 70%. true love !!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget it.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by kulzoid4u(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2007
u dey feel me abi , no shaking
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by Harlex(m): 2:53am On Jul 17, 2007
omo na wetin dey bi that ooooooooooooo!!! love my ass
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by Harlex(m): 2:56am On Jul 17, 2007
this one that you have to fall before you love. omo that step too long.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 5:06am On Jul 17, 2007
I didn't say ladies are heartbreakers oo. If that is your conclusion, it is a free world. I know some guys that sees women as a football to be kicked. Goodnews is, some are like maradona, they dribble well and scores cheap goals and nobody get to catch 'em on the field. Somehow, their cheating get into their brain and they often get into trouble. Big or small, trouble na trouble.
Some are like Ronaldinho, they are not strikers but playmakers. Scores excellent goal from anywhere without cheating you. On or off the field, they are cool. They don't play ball unless they find one,
Then, there are some like (fill this gap please), they don't play real ball. If you give them real ball, they would flop they kick anything-man, or object- yet they scores goals. Some however end with wrong medals(HIV/AIDS, HEARTBREAK etc) all of them are strikers.
My own concern and strong point is that: without ball, the strikers can't play any game. Once a ball get to the field, 'she' show she is ready for business. Whatever happen is only for ref to judge. Women are however thinking balls. They can decide to get to the field or not. That is why I cast blame on them, in most cases not at all times. Because, some innocent balls ends on maradonic legs and, God help her.
Guys over to you!
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2007
As for my guy looking for a trial, why not start from within? If you want love, the best way to get it is to give it. There is no better rule. But if you must give, BE AN INDIAN GIVER! make sure you are giving the right fellow and make sure you are not blindfolded. Love is not blind. Learn to love yourself and you would appreciate others. When this happen, you are on the road NOT END OF THE ROAD. LOVE WITH YOUR HEART, BUT DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by Ndi(f): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Moshoodn

Couldn't have said it any better! lipsrsealed

Thanks a great deal.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by Migines(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2007
LOVE? Wat in da world doz dat mean.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2007
That is the problem. The people falling in love don't know what they are falling into. Maybe someone should check it out.
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by Migines(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2007
YEAH! I gadit! It mins: LETS WASTE OUR TYME!
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by olanajim(m): 12:54am On Aug 04, 2007
!!!
Re: How Can You Know When You Are In Love by wikky(f): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2007
2 me when u re in luv,u wuld feel different in everything u re doing with d guy u re in luv,especially when u re someone that is some kind of friendly,u wuld notice dat when u re in luv u wuld feel shy in everything u re doing in the presence of guy.Therefore to me when u re in luv u feel different in everything u do

(1) (Reply)

Hp Tablet Laptops For 100,000 Only! Dont Miss This, Cheap Sales / Do Anybody Have An Idea About The Salary Package For Nigerian Navy As Starting / Where Is Gabry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.