Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers (29219 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return to Kalu, Ubah, Melaye, 98 others / Atiku Reacts To Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating 'Evil Decree 2' Of 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Havertz10: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
That illustration is so poor, they shouldn't pay that person for the rest of the year embarassed

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Ezelect: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
As if mumumadu booohari even know what twitter is all about
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Holinesss(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
At this point we now know the agenda is clear. To kill, steal and destroy. But the God that called Abacha will answer his call.
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari don't have up to that amount of followers

Easy biko
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by SammyChi1988: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Very good... Fulani terrorist people deserve it wella... They are killer's and don't practice democracy
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by faithfull18(f): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2021
kegori8220:
Good morning
I laugh.
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by tonyson010(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Rubbish post.
Nigerians are accessing Twitter like before and here u r daydreaming.
Even the OP must have accessed Twitter yesterday very much.

In between it is like the ban has been lifted. Am getting notification from Twitter without using VPN or proxy tweak this morning.
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Everest9(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2021
I am yet to see the Twitter ban because I can access the website comfortably using my Laptop but only sees this site cannot be reached on my mobile phone, though care much because it doesn't cost anything to bypass network operators restriction if I want to.

Meanwhile, nobody can prevent me from access any website of my choice and not even the FG
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by ceede2: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2021
We are looking forward to instagram and WhatsApp to teach him lesson. Buharia is not a social man, any of his social media handle should be block.

Regular call is ok for him.
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Everest9(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2021
tonyson010:
Rubbish post.
Nigerians are accessing Twitter like before and here u r daydreaming.
Even the OP must have accessed Twitter yesterday very much.

In between it is like the ban has been lifted. Am getting notification from Twitter without using VPN or proxy tweak this morning.

I still wonder how people say that Twitter is banned maybe not for me
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Jack the Nigerian brother from another mother. Buhari and Fulani terrorist nightmare. Nigger doesn't give a Fvck! He's launching a free vpn for Nigerians to bypass the ban while Buhari and Lier Mumu is waiting for Twitter to register with CAC grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by UnknownT: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
What's the meaning of this news? Just giving us counts of followers some accounts have?
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:
This is what happens when you put Fulanis at the head of governance in your country.

History has shown that they are better suited for driving herds of cattle across the plains of Africa.

Putting them in charge of human development is like asking a carpenter to come and perform an open heart surgery.

#YorubaNationNow
God real Omoluabis

FrLukas my old friend kiss

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Inerepamo(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
Twitter already has the solutions for these types of empty bans built in the app itself. No need for vpn.

How
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by heniford2: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
Twitter already has the solutions for these types of empty bans built in the app itself. No need for vpn.
which plan please
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by MemoriesAndMe: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Inerepamo:

How
I have attached the screenshot of what to do below.

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by sammirano: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Those folowers needs them more than they needs those followers
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by axeman2(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2021
I just login my Twitter account without using VPN which of the Twitter did buhari ban?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by tayolove12(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2021
InaNla:
Very good development.

What is good in this development? Why are you people fighting for someone he doesn't even feel maybe you are exciting.
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Sweetaura: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes, he threatened, but why use sensitive remarks referring to the civil war. I have never really thought about the civil war, was not born then, so I don't care.

But seeing those pics of children during the war sent chills down my spine , just couldn't bring myself to believe that this happened in our Nigeria.

I have kids now, and I won't wish that on nobody.

b3llo:
Twitter deleting the comment of an Executive President threatening to deal with those who want to disturb the peace of our country does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Dhury: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Is people not surviving before Twitter
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Dhury: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2021
But the due are not complaining how e com be your headache?
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God real Omoluabis

FrLukas my old friend kiss

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by BbqTormentor: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Someone said, even bmc members are using VPN to defend buhari on Twitter. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by InaNla(f): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2021
[s]
tayolove12:

What is good in this development? Why are you people fighting for someone he doesn't even feel maybe you are exciting.
[/s]
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Offpoint1: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
Twitter already has the solutions for these types of empty bans built in the app itseVPN. No need for vpn. Youths dont even notice any ban anywhere... Crude policies vs modern technology.
Those dullards don't know the generation they're messing with...

We wey dey proxy free browsing since the era of Java, na comment Twitter ban we no go fit bypass? Dem know nothing
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by ddeola: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Twitter will outlive Buhari's government no be curse.
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by juliuscapps(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

I have attached the screenshot of what to do below.

Thank you Boss.. Its working.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by Lekan239(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2021
i am not in support of buhari banning twitter, i am not in support of twitter too. buhari didnt ban twitter because they deleted his post, he only ban them because they didn't see reason to delete the other tyrant post planning to destroy nigeria.

look at nairaland, they no send you for here, if you like curse yoruba, igbo,hausa,buhari,kanu,ipob, etc. nothing consign the moderators.

infact both twitter and buhari are crazing
Re: Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers by omoharry(f): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2021
AmbaliJ:
How many Nigerians even dey use twitter sef, wey the noise plenty like dis?
56 million Nigerians .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Lauretta Onochie Caught Lying On Twitter Over Nasarawa-Jos Road (Photos) / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.