Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Parable Of The Sower Explained! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Parable Of The Sower Explained! (210 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Sower Explained! by IamPlato(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2021
THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER IN RELATION TO REALITY

Jesus told a story about a sower; a famer who went into the field to sow seeds (Accroding to Matthew 13v3-9), and according to this story, the seeds fell on four different places

The Road

The Rock

The Thorns

The Good Soil

Each of this places represents our reality:

The Road (Death)

The Rock (Wealth)

The Thorn (Hardship)

The Good Soil (Poverty)

As you may not understand, I will give an explanation to this mystery

The farmer here represents our fathers who go into the field (mothers) to sow seeds into the field; the process whereby a man lays with his wife... as the story goes, we discover that the seeds that fell on the roads were eaten by birds, the seeds that fell on the rock grew fast but died quickly, seeds that fell on thorns got choked, seeds that fell on good soil grew well

The Road

We are born into the world at random and along the line some are taken by death (Birds) and it doesn't matter the age because the birds of death do not care how small or how big but the moment you are in its path, you get taken away (Matthew 13v4)

The Rock

Some persons are born into rich families, this wealth serves as a financial boost in their lives just like the seeds that fell on the rock and grew fast, but when the sun was up and hard on them, they were scorched by the heat and withered away because they had no root.

Just as I would always say, if you don’t feel the pain, you may never understand the gain... sometimes worked you worked for would last longer that that which was given to you effortlessly.

The seeds on the rock grew fast but withered fast because of the sun and their lack of deep roots.

I want you to understand this, it is important you have a deep root before the sun begins to hit you; I will explain the roots as you continue reading

The Thorns

Seeds fell into the thorns and the thorns grew with them and choked them... some of us are not as fortunate as others, some are born into hardship, which of cause is not their fault, but as they grew older it begins to look as if the struggles are growing with them. The thorns in your life could be your lack of focus, the friends that surrounds you, the type of mentors you keep, the celebrities you imitate, bad character or attitude you live with, poverty, etc

These type of people can get choked up in their situations and before you know it, they are committing suicide... Bill Gates said, if you are born poor it’s not your fault but if you die poor, it’s your fault.

How about you start by creating a realistic goal in your life, change your circle of friends (if they are not helping), review your mentors and remove negative ones, stop comparing yourself to celebrities because some of them live fake lives and all you see is not who they are, change your bad attitudes; I usually say to people, every bad character a man carries is a passenger in his live, you can either choose to drop it off at the next bus stop or carry it to your destination which could be dangerous.

How can you say you plan on being a CEO, but you spend most of your day in a gambling slot spending money and making huge losses, is that not enough to choke you?

Why a teenager would subject himself to a labour company, working in a factory for petty money, is that your own strategy of making it in life? How many years do you plan on being a slave before you retire? Is that not enough to get choked?

A woman running from one church to another all because of family issues will end up falling into deceptive hands and get choked

The Good Soil

I called this poverty because seeds that fall on good soil still got a lot of problems to worry about while growing up; rodent attack, locust attack, weed attack, flood, the sun and even thorns, etc

The average people fall here too

But you must be grateful because people here will fall and rise, and learn...

For a seed to start germinating, it must first decay in the soil; those of us born in the good soil have our decay stage, this is the stage we gather our first nutrient, a stage where we are teachable and we slowly grow, and mind you, we all grow differently, if I grow faster than you doesn't mean I am better than you.

The stage of decay is the period we spend establishing our roots, deep roots... this deep roots represents preparation for what we would encounter the moment we grow out the soil to the surface of the earth; which is the future

I know alot of youths are worried about their growth, it begins to look like their peers have grown far beyond them. But do not worry, you are still under preparation... I’ll give you the good news now... the longer a seed spends under the ground the better it will be when it hits the surface, read up on the Chinese bamboo tree... the longer your preparation stage, the bigger your manifestation when you grow to the surface.

The Chinese bamboo tree when planted is never visible for three years until its fourth year and the moment it hits the surface, it begins to grow like magic... more interestingly, sometimes you can watch the bamboo tree grow before your eyes because it grows faster than any other tree

The more prepared you are, the better you will handle opportunities; when opportunity meets preparation, greatness is born but when opportunity meets lack of preparation, failure is born.

Another thing about being on the good soil is that, the moment you grow to the surface, you begin to gather attention from all angles, insects will come, rodents, brids, weeds will identify with you, even the sun.

This is the stage where we say, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going because you are in for the fight of your life.

The sun begins to hit you hard but you take the heat with a smile and through the heat of the sun you manufacture your own success and energy just like photosynthesis, because you are deeply rooted and as you fight on, you grow bigger and stronger.

And finally, learn from the banana tree, it grows sweet but not without investing smaller bananas around it so that when it dies or is cut down, the investments will bring it up again and again and again...

Invest like the banana tree while you grow like the Chinese bamboo...

https://godhow.blog spot.com/2021/06/parable-of-sower-hidden-secret-exposed.html
Re: The Parable Of The Sower Explained! by IamPlato(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Koinonia lovers Across The Globe Celebrate Joshua Selman / Prayers That Brings Result..... / Today's Devotional- Friday 2nd July 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.