Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight (65235 Views)

Five People Shot Dead As Imo Boils Again / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by executive12: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sweetaura:

When we are not at war,why sneak up on people, mostly defenceless women and children.

If they are so brave ,why not attack during the day when people are wide awake and alert.

[Qquote author=executive12 post=102435080]

Fulanis cowards I don't think so. They are just being smart to minimise losses.

Who says you are not at war? Buhari, since 2015, has been waging a silent, undeclared war on non Fulani Nigerians.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by executive12: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol....can you wage war against killer herdsmen armed with sophisticated weapons??

And backed by the Nigerian military.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by JohnSin97: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
ChoCho54:
O bere...Enu po!
There's fire on the mountain!

I hope you know this is a reprisal to avenge for iskilu.

Try jack again and they will be back, deadlier!

For how long will Fulanis kill us is the question?

Kini mo bere....
It's not about making mouth, it's about what I know will happen to the perpetuators of this act, just like the last ones, but from the statements of some of the victims there's more to this one, one thing is certain that in a few weeks time they would pay the price, mark it down. Either or not they come back with their cowardly attack is their business.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by executive12: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Heavensent01:
if Fulani ain't killing my people I know they won't join other reasonable Yorubas to say No to coexistence

what these idiota Fulani want is war, all they're doing is provocation and this provocation need to be addressed in aggressive way

imagine if Yoruba stakeholders had supported Igboho raiding of all these Fulani settlement in Yoruba land rather they were all travelling to meet Buhari

we better wake up from this sophisticated mentality

Thank you for that. Well said.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by EmekaA125(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
erinatso:
Unknown gunmen numbering 50 bt dey come in over 200 motorcycle. Hmmm biko someone fit explain dis to me
20 motorcycle not 200. Maybe you vision is failing you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by EmekaA125(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Kini mo bere....
It's not about making mouth, it's about what I know will happen to the perpetuators of this act, just like the last ones, but from the statements of some of the victims there's more to this one, one thing is certain that in a few weeks time they would pay the price, mark it down. Either or not they come back with their cowardly attack is their business.
Rubbish. When you are serious about reprisal, we will know.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by dragunov: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyo people must respond strongly to this attack. Makinde must wake up and respond strongly. Only a very strong response will put a stop to this nonsense.

Can you please define strong response?
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Workch: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
All these wouldn't have happened if RUGA was approved. Does This governor Have The Interest Of his PEOPLE at heart?

Life matters.
God punish you
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by olabukola: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Oyo people must respond strongly to this attack. Makinde must wake up and respond strongly. Only a very strong response will put a stop to this nonsense.
Will this response not affect Jagaban presidential chances? Be mindful of what you say. We need the presidency by 2023 pls.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by NaijirianKing: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by legendsilver(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE
Get lost
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by JohnSin97: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nnannapat:
Bro, for you to say that there will be response from your own end is commendable. Now, can't you see that we Igbos and Yorubas are fighting the same enemy? If you resort to self defence you will be arrested and tagged a terrorist, if you wait for them to do the needful, your entire village with be wiped out.

Let the Southerners unite and approach this menace with the same vigour that it required.

It's not about southern unity......your governors have come out to ban open grazing, pressure them to enforce it. You can also volunteer to join part time your regional security outfit (if your region has any).
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by donforeign: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai

That's sad

I spit on the binis

I spit on the tivis

I spit on Yoruba's,ijaws and other southern tribe doing nothing

How some few malnourished, uneducated tribe bully able bodied,educated pipu to submission baffles me

Thank God that the most peaceful tribe on earth,the Igbo's are taking the bull by the horn while some unfortunate lunatics are criticizing us.

Wetin concern binis idiot?
Let yoruba fight Dem selves ..
If e reach Benin we fight our own.
Delta go fight their own Too..
So insult the yorubas na their side e dey
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Curious345: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

Fulanis have killed more Igbos from time immemorial than they will ever kill yorubas, go to the north and listen to stories of massacre as far back as the 80s and catholic church bombings but you people did not lift a single finger except to chest beat and run your mouth, yorubas started taking action the whole country became sleepless and you are still spewing trash. We won't do it your way because what an elder will see while sitting down a child will not see even if he climb mountain.
yes very true .

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Curious345: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
NaijirianKing:
We don't know for a fact that Fulani did this, for all we know it could be inter-tribal communal clashes.

Let's do a proper investigation and allow security operatives to solve this riddle and punish those responsible.

quit being deluded .when Yoruba make their vengeance ,then we shall know who attacked first

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Curious345: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
olabukola:
Will this response not affect Jagaban presidential chances? Be mindful of what you say. We need the presidency by 2023 pls.
from day one ..tinubu has excluded himself from anything Fulani .I believe when he clinchés power he will give them their pound of flesh
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by omoharry(f): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is to all you indiotic imbeciles that have continued to support Buhari and his killer headsmen killings in the south . Your doom await you and it will be painful and slow . Continue to support these Fulanis over your own people becos of some bloody loyalty or crumps that you receive on a monthly basis . You insulted the ESN and called them terrorist ...would they have been formed if we had an unbiased government ? You southern traitors that have continued to support these Fulani headmen would be caught up in the fire some day .

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by KGD10: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
executive12:

So if Buhari touches Yorubaland, you will move for secession. But you castigate those who are seeking secession because they feel their region is under siege?
Are you a hypocrite or something else?

Who's been castigating your secession? Definitely not me. What I don't tolerate is the unprovoked hurling of insult on the Yorubas who did nothing to you.

If we were to talk about it, it was Zik, an Igbo who truncated Awolowo's secession move!

It was Ojukwu, an Igbo who truncated Isaac Boro's secession movement!

It was Ironsi, an Igbo who truncated our true federalism! So sit this out and shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Hottdawgg: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Some of the bodies should be taken to Bourdillon close home of Tinubu and ask him how many Yoruba bodies is his ambition worth?

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by JohnSin97: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
tobstarizhia:

Of course, "they would pay" in the usual Yoruba fashion of emigrating, tails between their legs, to the nearest Benin republic and letting the Fulani take over their land. It's a shame your elderly ones bred such yellow-beliied milksops.

Attacks like this also happen in the south east, your brave tribesmen and governors watched on as igbos were killed in their villages, south west governors came together despite party differences and formed a regional security outfit, despite the barking from the north, tho it's barely a year's old they've made life more difficult for the bandits, capaturing a few and doing their quota. South east governors meanwhile continued to look on while herdsmen attacked....they looked on until some revolutionary leader in far away London formed an illegitimate security outfit(ESN) giving the devilish federal government an excuse to attack, barely few months into their operation their top commander (ikonso) was killed and captured and Intel on him led to more deaths and arrests of ESN members. Your "brave" south east governors after the damages had been done came out to form "ebubeagwu" which we all know was for optics....
Kike and amuse yourself all you want......
The yellow-beliied milksops still largely reside in the east in form of Igbo governors and it's followers. You're reactionary and act stupid doesn't mean you're brave.

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by showafrica(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
If u want to fight fulanis be prepared to fight police n army first

Na waiting them no understand... I suspect thats the main reason south east is in shambles. Fulani will kill you, nothing will happen but if you kill Fulani, police will come, if you defeat police, army will come, if you defeat army, airforce will come until they subdue you back to Fulani terror. If defending yourself means war, let it be. Southerners should brave up and defend themselves or allow regional policing. Nigeria can still have peace just by addressing one thing, Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by JohnSin97: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

You really don't need to take us seriously.... probably channel that focus towards your eastern leaders.
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Curious345: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
executive12:

But you have been mocking the Igbos and MNK. You have been hailing Buhari and the Fulani army for their operations in the SE.
yes because no one likes the activities of the UGM.

You must be daft if you support them.

Ipob is cool , ESN was cool.

But UGM messed them them both..

You don't know that Kanu is playing a foolish game ?

He learnt it from the contra of Nicaragua, the FARC rebels of Colombia and I am sure some ex mossad agents are also giving him high level training on Insurrection management.

But there is time for everything.
Maybe there was a time UGM to shine , but damn it wasn't now .

The ESN were doing a wonderful job initially to the admiration of all and sundry .

But the praises as usual got into Mazi yellow head , and then he erred .

I hope he retraces his steps though
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by JohnSin97: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

Fulanis have killed more Igbos from time immemorial than they will ever kill yorubas, go to the north and listen to stories of massacre as far back as the 80s and catholic church bombings but you people did not lift a single finger except to chest beat and run your mouth, yorubas started taking action the whole country became sleepless and you are still spewing trash. We won't do it your way because what an elder will see while sitting down a child will not see even if he climb mountain.

Aptly put.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Curious345: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

I am Igbo ,from Anambra , and uptil now I have not seen a clean reprisal in the SE.

All I saw were one of two Facebook videos of heavy-breathing and physically tired ESN operatives chasing some unseen herdmen and shooting some helpless cows

1 Like

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by omoharry(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
olabukola:
So becos of Tinubu’s presidency, the SW people should do nothing and continued to be killed like animals ?Did you even read the nonsense that you wrote? People should be courteous & cry in silence and not do anything to avenge this massacre, becos it will jeopardize a selfish and self centered man that love his ambition over the blood of his people ?
You are an idiot and a bloody bastard . If you are from the SW, May the ground you walk on coursed you and the blood of the innocent torment you and your wicked Fulani sympathizers. Nonsense.. My God!! Can you imagine ?
They should not do anything becos if they do, their actions to retaliate or defend themselves will affect Tinubu 2023 presidential election! Who told you there will still be a country by 2023 ? Who told you will still be alive & not caught up with the insecurity that is Presently ravaging the country ? Can you beat you chest that you can predict a peaceful Nigeria by 2023. The only thing that matters to your dark & wicked soul is the presidential election of a wicked man who does not have a heart for his people . I feel sorry for you . Your comment is sickening , insulting and wicked . You have a wicked heart .

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by Curious345: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is right . And very true .

If only the ESN would channel their offensive based on actionable intelligence . Then they would get a clean reprisal.

Look I do not support killing the innocent , but show no mercy to the combatants.

In America ,if a crime is committed in a point A, they would cordon like 10 km from that crime scene and begin a massive manhunt. And as you all know , 97% of the time they are successful.

Now if the Fulani wanna strike , they inform their people or ruga living close to the affected targets to leave .when you see/notice this ,then it's a red flag.

Again before they attack ,they gather weapons at a ruga deep inside the forest ,at siteable distance from their targets ..
Meaning as they congregate to kill you, they are actually seeing you ,and your VILLAGE is in their line of sight. They are good in weapons handling ,and also good marksmen, because with what they collect as Ransome from your mom dad and brother they are able to buy enough bullets for small arms training and marksmanship within your ancestral lands deep inside the forest .

I always do not have pity for the Tivs who have become fodder for the Fulani TERRORISTs, because all that happen over there are preventable only if they quit alcoholism and get a watch party to watch the lands at night so that early signal can reach the warriors in the village to prepare for an impending attack

The Fulani are not good in open warefare . They love to catch you at your weakest moment, they stand no chance against you one on one in an open battle .

So if you're alert and ready , you can waste them.easily .

Same applies to the south east .

All villages at prone boundaries are to raise watch parties , these parties are to be rotated every 6hours and they should be trained in early warning systems . This time with their whistle or shouting in their local languages.

Once your people are awake and the armed warriors have taken positions and are ready , shikena the Fulani would die in large numbers and they will run, even if they carry machine guns ..

showafrica:

Na waiting them no understand... I suspect thats the main reason south east is in shambles. Fulani will kill you, nothing will happen but if you kill Fulani, police will come, if you defeat police, army will come, if you defeat army, airforce will come until they subdue you back to Fulani terror. If defending yourself means war, let it be. Southerners should brave up and defend themselves or allow regional policing. Nigeria can still have peace just by addressing one thing, Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by olatunjithomas(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
legendsilver:
The perpetrators should be brought to face the law.
The way endsars youths destroyed our already fragile police force was alarming.
Now, we are enjoying the results of our youth stupid*ty with the help of twitter Jack
If this stvpidity of yours was detected early enough, we wouldnt have had to deal with another raving looney on this platform
Re: Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight by odonkoro: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Where are the Amoteku corps during the period of the herdsmen strike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.