Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L (1391 Views)

Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions / 386 Injured Soldiers, Others Quit Military / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L by SweetiliciousD: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:
These awusa-fool ani savage parasitic animals are bitting more than they can chew.

Is it by force to live in one-NIGERIA?

Give us good governance, you say NO!
Restructure, you say NO!
Okay, Give us referendum, you still won't agree.

And your brothers are killing innocent people everyday.
You and your people occupied about 70% of all the juicy boss positions in every sectors of the country with nothing to show for it except misappropriation, corruption and misrule.

A very USELESS PARASITIC people that has nothing to offer.
It will never be well with buharî and all his supporers to their 10th generation.

Whether they like it or not, this country MUST SPLIT!

I can not continue to tolerate living in the same country with these nomadic parasitic savage animals.

I stand with ODUA REPUBLIC.

Cc

CilicMarin
NgeneUkwenu
Deomelo

Seunsmesage
Simplyleo
Ndibunna
Re: Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L by Zenithh: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2021
kettykin:
Same military that was on the run in borno, begging Nigerians on social media to pray for them, with pictures of their mutilated body parts all over the the place have now found succour arresting lawyers in the east

Lol..u and ur emotions in d mud. These guys obey the last command hope u know. There's a superior boss.

Now u just reminded me of the soldier whose half body was blown off in d North and was crying calling his mum. That video never left my head.. Only God knows his present predicament
Re: Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L by kettykin: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Zenithh:

Lol..u and ur emotions in d mud. These guys obey the last command hope u know. There's a superior boss.

Now u just reminded me of the soldier whose half body was blown off in d North and was crying calling his mum. That video never left my head.. Only God knows his present predicament

I know about the obedience to command what I don't is wht the command is obeyed 100% in the south and 0% in the north. Fulani hypocrites just murdered 20 people in oyo and 88 in kebbi, this is in the news media . There is no response from soldiers or police
Re: Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L by oilyngbati(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
Nigeria is a cursed country, this is the second time they are invading Ifeanyi Ejiofors house

His only crime is that he is Nnandi Kanu's Lawyer
Death to every Ipob terrorists

Re: Soldiers, Others Invade IPOB Lawyer's House At 2.30am, Take Him To Undisclosed L by gidgiddy: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
oilyngbati:
Death to every Ipob terrorists

What good is Nigeria except the killing of people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Man, Senator Surajudeen Ajibola Basiru (PH.D)? / S/West, S/East Problems Will Worsen If Nigeria Breaks Up — Bishop Gbonigi / Irabor: Nigerian Army Not Trained To Fight Boko Haram - Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.